• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man this is a cop out, these people do have deep ties to the GOP because they are all long time strategist, campaign runners etc and trust me they completely understand the implications and damage Trump is doing to the GOP. These people are actually trying to save the GOP....
Exactly the type of people that we don't need in government.

Come on man this is a cop out, these people do have deep ties to the GOP because they are all long time strategist, campaign runners etc and trust me they completely understand the implications and damage Trump is doing to the GOP. These people are actually trying to save the GOP....
I feel the GOP are doing themselves in. Just as the Democrats are doing themselves in also. Both parties are sale outs.

I just got done watching a documentary on Trump's election 2016 on Showtime Amazon Prime, and I forgot how many people said Trump will lose in 2016. All of the media Elites and all of the party Elites said the same thing that they're saying now.

its funny to watch the news coverage still and everyone being shell shocked

and then panicking when they realized thinking that everything was going to fall apart...

I just can’t understand why these people are allowed to decide who passes and who does not. It’s against to them law to be jay walking.

its funny to watch the news coverage still and everyone being shell shocked

and then panicking when they realized thinking that everything was going to fall apart...
The Dems will never live that down. That night was absolute magic. I will never forget that feeling of exuberance. Watching them cry for the last 4 years has also been worthwhile.

The Dems will never live that down. That night was absolute magic. I will never forget that feeling of exuberance. Watching them cry for the last 4 years has also been worthwhile.

Best night ever it was surreal as hell even the next day everyone had told me he was gonna lose lol I had supported Trump before a lot of my Republican friends did

Who was their common boss and/or customers? I will help you https://lincolnproject.us/team/
Like I always say, follow the money. So who is funding this?
The group has few major donors;[14] the top contributors are Silicon Valley investor Ron Conway, financier Andrew Redleaf, and Walmart heiress and philanthropist Christy Walton, who gave $50,000, $25,000, and $20,000, respectively (whose contributions collective make up just 4% of the Lincoln Project's total fundraising).[47 59% of the group's total fundraising comes from small donors ($200 or less).[14] The group's expenditures are mostly in producing, buying, and placing ads.[14]

The Center for Responsive Politics, a campaign-finance watchdog group, wrote that (like most PACs)[48] most of the Lincoln Project's money went to pay subcontractors, "making it difficult to follow the money" to vendors, and that "almost all" of the money raised went to firms run by the group's board members, specifically Galen's Summit Strategic Communications and Steslow's Tusk Digital.[14

They are playing chess while you ( the general public) are playing checkers. Read again " "almost all" of the money raised went to firms run by the group's board members," Can you say playing both sides to fill their bank account?

Best night ever it was surreal as hell even the next day everyone had told me he was gonna lose lol I had supported Trump before a lot of my Republican friends did
Same. I was rocking the Trump 2016 bumper sticker in August 2015. Someone stole it off of my car the next year ? I also was a fan of Ben Carson. I was hoping that was going to be his VP.

just wait four months for the right to get a taste of that poop.
That’s impossible because I’m not convinced Trump is going to win. 2016 will always be the year the Dems got embarrassed. A presidential election night like that one will never be recreated.

just wait four months for the right to get a taste of that poop.
I remember in 2012, Fox News and all the pundits and all the Republican strategists said that Romney was going to win and I believed it. I did a lot of research to hear both sides to make sure what I was reading was correct, and was totally mistaken. Fox News even had a poll the week before the election with Romney up by Five Points. It was such a tragic evening.

That’s impossible because I’m not convinced Trump is going to win. 2016 will always be the year the Dems got embarrassed. A presidential election night like that one will never be recreated.

you don’t represent the majority of the right. All I’ve heard is how the polls are wrong, blah blah blah.

Same. I was rocking the Trump 2016 bumper sticker in August 2015. Someone stole it off of my car the next year ? I also was a fan of Ben Carson. I was hoping that was going to be his VP.
I went to one of Trump's rallies in Birmingham at the very beginning in the primaries it was awesome to experience.. all of my friends and family thought that I'd lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back