• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there gonna take mah gunnnnnsssss! We heard that for years under Obama.

But there gonna take mah gunnnnnsssss! We heard that for years under Obama.

The difference is these Democrats lost there minds the day Trump won. Pelosi and Schumer should of been gone a long time ago. Term limits needs to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sure campaign hard on it. Your quote sounds just like the heartfelt expression of Beta O'Rourke who said exactly that. "We're going to kick down yours doors and take yer guns".

They be kicking down doors and the person inside will be opening fire. There a few million out there that will fight for the 2nd amendment

"We had a tough time finding people we could feel superior to that are currently living," said Leaf Rivers, a white BLM activist in Portland as he googled "how to tear down a statue if you don't have any muscles." ?
When satire.

They sure campaign hard on it. Your quote sounds just like the heartfelt expression of Beta O'Rourke who said exactly that. "We're going to kick down yours doors and take yer guns".

Beto isn’t party leadership so yeah he doesn’t matter.

he had a Nancy pelosi led house and a Schumer led senate. The same thing biden will have.

But that was before Schumer and Pelosi lost it in 2016. But realistically why we don’t have term limits is beyond me.

fact Is dems had two years of Total control and didn’t touch guns. Virtually the same leadership from 2010-2012

I’ll ask you about a year into the Biden administration. I’ll ask you how you like Biden. I’m guessing by then you will regret supporting Biden. As will a ton of people

I’ll ask you about a year into the Biden administration. I’ll ask you how you like Biden. I’m guessing by then you will regret supporting Biden. As will a ton of people

Has to be better than trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back