• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really live in a world where you think they will take your guns? Wake up that's never going to happen. Not wearing a mask however is something that's happening and is a threat to your health
You seriously just asked this question? Can they? Hell yes! Will they? Im not leaving that to chance. But to to say it can never happen is beyond ignorance

Nah. In midtown on the street I don’t see many folks wearing them.
Yeah, I don’t always wear a mask on the street either. Inside is most important and people in the city are largely being responsible when it comes to that. That is not true for most of the rest of the state unfortunately.

Just to be clear. Civil war? No.....

You don’t think they be people to shoot at the ones taking guns. Lol Some people will blow you out there house if you come for there guns. I’m sure there about a million people out there like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t think they be people to shoot at the ones taking guns. Lol Some people will blow you out there house if you come for there guns. I’m sure there about a million people out there like this.

Not if a law is passed and it becomes illegal to own weapons. You would be in violation of the law and you would have to surrender your weapons.

This is not remotely true where I am in the city (East Atlanta Village). Every time I go to the store, 75% or more are wearing masks. I went to Trader Joe’s last week and 1 solitary person wasn’t wearing a mask out of maybe 100 in the store. It sounds like you are seeing things that you want to see to fulfill a narrative.

People don’t wear masks as much while out walking but it’s not a big deal if you’re in an area that is not crowded. It’s only really important when in close contact or (most importantly) inside.
Sure bud. My office is beside the Fox. I guess my eyes are bad.

Not if a law is passed and it becomes illegal to own weapons. You would be in violation of the law and you would have to surrender your weapons.

Yes right but try telling that to some rednecks out there. They fight to there death. I wouldn’t fight I sure ain’t giving up my guns either. I’ll just say oops there in the bottom of a river somewhere someplace your welcome to try find them if you want. I can Guarantee you they be a civil war before some surrender there weapons

"We had a tough time finding people we could feel superior to that are currently living," said Leaf Rivers, a white BLM activist in Portland as he googled "how to tear down a statue if you don't have any muscles." ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back