• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that the "creepy" factor wasn't important enough to Trump voters to keep them from voting for him. In other words, they really don't give a crap about the "creepy" factor unless they think it could be used against Trump's opponent. How convenient.
I mean same stuff can be said for Trumps health and Biden/Hillary’s health, yet some people actually buy into it.

The idea of Democrats coming to take my guns doesn't scare me as much as MAGAs walking around without a mask

Well here’s the problem when they start taking guns. You will be scared then because I guarantee you people will fight to keep there guns. Can you say civil war! No I’m not really predicting civil war but that’s what will happen if they start taking guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll say this I don’t mind wearing a mask. But I don’t wear one if I can stay 6ft away from people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was a Noose. Did you not see the rope? It wasn’t left for him but to say it was not a noose is not correct.
Non-slip knot is what that is. The macanical use of a noose would be way to inconvenient to use. Every time you pull, you would pull the extra sliding length and have it tightening around your hand and, you would have to rest it.

This is correct. I’m in Atlanta 4 days a week.
This is not remotely true where I am in the city (East Atlanta Village). Every time I go to the store, 75% or more are wearing masks. I went to Trader Joe’s last week and 1 solitary person wasn’t wearing a mask out of maybe 100 in the store. It sounds like you are seeing things that you want to see to fulfill a narrative.

People don’t wear masks as much while out walking but it’s not a big deal if you’re in an area that is not crowded. It’s only really important when in close contact or (most importantly) inside.

This is not remotely true where I am in the city (East Atlanta Village). Every time I go to the store, 75% or more are wearing masks. I went to Trader Joe’s last week and 1 solitary person wasn’t wearing a mask out of maybe 100 in the store. It sounds like you are seeing things that you want to see to fulfill a narrative.
Nah. In midtown on the street I don’t see many folks wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back