• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid is the best way to go at this point. Cut the amount of kids in the school for part of the day or week so distancing can be possible. For those who don't want to send their kids in, they should have online classes as an option.
Parents had to chose last week. 2 options
1. Face to face
2. Online.
I clicked face to face. 2 kids in school and my wife is a teacher.

I attended the University of South Carolina during the 2008 presidential race and in EVERY single classroom it was one big Obama love affair. Every professor I had was on a political mission to persuade and dissuade their young impressionable students. I didn’t have one conservative professor..not one. This was at the University Of South Carolina...in 2008...I can only imagine how much worse it is now.
I can say that throughout my college experience so far, only one instructor has ever shown their political opinion and that was a love for justice Ginsburg. Didn't really like her teaching style anyway and she had a lot of complaints against her for being too political for a US history teacher.

On the other hand, saying things like this is why "Ok boomer is a thing". Generation divide sucks. Also, who's fault is it that they're weaker in your opinion? If the child is weak, instead of blaming it on the education or political environment or social media blame it on the parents. They're the most influential people in a child's life.
I’d have to say us a the younger generation are pretty weak but the blames on all of us. Parents not spending more time with their children or not encouraging them to go outside and play sports. All kids younger than us mainly do it play Fortnite and video games everyday I don’t quite understand it. It also is on the school system history not taught adequately so people don’t understand it. We also just have it easy in general compared to older generations my parents still remember when you didn’t have AC, TV, and you didn’t go to town so of course we’re gonna have it easier everything is at our fingertips.

Last edited:
meh, I ain’t scured. I carry everywhere. When people ask me did I actually bring a gun to xyz I laugh and say Yeah, actually 3.

But wait I thought you was a Biden supporter. Doesn’t that mean you hate guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People change just because Trump was so many bad things. That doesn’t mean Trump is not a good person now. Past is the past

Would you let a convicted sex offender babysit your kids? Past is the past remember.

Would you let a convicted sex offender babysit your kids? Past is the past remember.

No but was Trump ever a sex offender? If so please share the link. Trump is probably a very good papa if I had to guess.

No but was Trump ever a sex offender? If so please share the link. Trump is probably a very good papa if I had to guess.

He looked at a young girl and said one day she might be his girlfriend and miss teen USA contestants have claimed he would hang out in their dressing rooms as they changed

He milked it and then saw the picture and continued to milk it with Don Lemon and The View

Yeah, even Don Lemon was like why is he still milking this as if nothing changed? Yes, Don Lemon. I saw it, myself. He didn't come out and say this. But he was pretty close to being speechless because he didn't know how to respond without coming across as negative toward Bubba. So, he mainly just let Bubba do the talking. It isn't often that Lemon is quiet.

Last edited:
LOL mistakenly....how do you mistakenly crop someone out of a picture

Also Trump was much closer to Epstein and Ghislaine than he wants you to know...his son Eric had to delete a tweet about the Clintons hanging out with them after twitter flooded his feed with dozens of pics of his dad with those same people lol....

Eric Trump tweeted, and then deleted, a photo of former President Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein‘s alleged partner-in-crime Ghislaine Maxwell, after Twitter users buried him in a deluge of photos of Maxwell appearing very chummy with his father, President Donald Trump.

LOL mistakenly....how do you mistakenly crop someone out of a picture

Also Trump was much closer to Epstein and Ghislaine than he wants you to know...his son Eric had to delete a tweet about the Clintons hanging out with them after twitter flooded his feed with dozens of pics of his dad with those same people lol....

Eric Trump tweeted, and then deleted, a photo of former President Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein‘s alleged partner-in-crime Ghislaine Maxwell, after Twitter users buried him in a deluge of photos of Maxwell appearing very chummy with his father, President Donald Trump.

Yep, any talk about what Bill Clinton may or may not have done with him should most definitely include Trump, too. Anyone just talking about either Trump or Clinton without including the other on this issue is doing the typical one-sidedness/double standard that dominates politics because objectivity is thrown out the window in favor of being a hack. You all know it is true.

Yep, any talk about what Bill Clinton may or may not have done with him should most definitely include Trump, too. Anyone just talking about either Trump or Clinton without including the other on this issue is doing the typical one-sidedness/double standard that dominates politics because objectivity is thrown out the window in favor of being a hack. You all know it is true.

Yeah I don't know a whole lot about the Epstein situation (the most I've seen about it came in an Autopsy episode and the doctor would lean the way none of this board would there), being young, but with what I do know, I have a feeling that both the Dems and GOP, plus some people like Prince Andrew (I believe?) would rather this thing go away than have Maxwell speak if she were to say everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back