• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new moderate party, stat! The current setup ain't working and will continue to fail.

Why are you laughing about him?

Mostly cause I don’t know if he’s actually running. He hasn’t filled out any paperwork till then he’s not running. He might just be promoting a Album. Seriously though If he’s running he needs to actually tell people what he’s running on and what he’s actually going to do. He’s got very little time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schools must open in some form. Maybe alternating days or something. Some kids don’t do well taking classes online. Hybrid schooling would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re doing a press briefing about nascar. This admin is a joke
It was a press conference about Nascar because that is all the fake news media asked questions about. When did WH Press Secretary Kayleigh mention Nascar in her briefing? She talked about the real issues at hand, one being the spike of black on black crime! How about that mic drop at the end? The fake news took the bait on President's Trump tweet about Bubba!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back