• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So few days ago I posted a pastor that had 3 very scary dreams of whats to come. And they where well scary as in time to prepare is now. And people on here said I was crazy a new video came out to back that pastor up with evidence and proof. Check it out if you’d like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream last night that me and my wife were in a dance contest. The winner got a free week in key west. I was poppin and lockin lime a crazy man!

Get ready for big changes in this country next Jan.

Professor who accurately predicted Trump’s 2016 win ups the ante ‘bigly’ for 2020
July 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison | Print
Screengrab Fox Business
The professor who predicted President Donald Trump had an 87% chance of winning the 2016 election isn’t being persuaded by the liberal media naysayers reporting that the president’s reelection chances are in trouble.
In fact, Professor Helmut Norpoth is upping the ante in the 2020 election, saying Trump has a 91% chance of winning in November.
For those paying attention to the news cycle, in addition to a hard pivot by the media back to the perils of the Wuhan Flu and calls for another shutdown, there has been a steady diet of reports that Trump’s campaign is also ill — it’s almost like there’s some sort of “JournoList” that liberal reporters subscribe to or something.
But Norpoth, a political science professor at Long Island’s Stoney Brook University, is convinced that Trump is doing just fine and he appeared on Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” where he made his 2016 prediction, to say so.
“I’m predicting that Donald Trump has a 91% chance of being reelected, the professor boldly declared on Thursday’s show.

Professor who accurately predicted Trump’s 2016 win ups the ante ‘bigly’ for 2020
July 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison | Print
Screengrab Fox Business
The professor who predicted President Donald Trump had an 87% chance of winning the 2016 election isn’t being persuaded by the liberal media naysayers reporting that the president’s reelection chances are in trouble.
In fact, Professor Helmut Norpoth is upping the ante in the 2020 election, saying Trump has a 91% chance of winning in November.
For those paying attention to the news cycle, in addition to a hard pivot by the media back to the perils of the Wuhan Flu and calls for another shutdown, there has been a steady diet of reports that Trump’s campaign is also ill — it’s almost like there’s some sort of “JournoList” that liberal reporters subscribe to or something.
But Norpoth, a political science professor at Long Island’s Stoney Brook University, is convinced that Trump is doing just fine and he appeared on Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” where he made his 2016 prediction, to say so.
“I’m predicting that Donald Trump has a 91% chance of being reelected, the professor boldly declared on Thursday’s show.
As mentioned and mentioned again, please refrain from posting article text and headers. Just post the link if you have nothing to add.

From the Womb to the Tomb, All LIVES matter. But to the Democrats thats not the case, never has been.

As mentioned and mentioned again, please refrain from posting article text and headers. Just post the link if you have nothing to add.
It was a response to JHS who posted a article. " I think Trump will win." That better? Is it the flavor of articles I paste,post that really is the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back