• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring racism back to life? It never died.
It was slowly dying down until now. It has come roaring back to life due to the new movements and all the stupidity. Just saw a video on YouTube interviewing the father of one of the Seattle victims. Explains it well. Folks of color are losing more lives in this movement than they were before. Is the BLM movement costing more black lives????..... apparently.

To all my prior service members, brothers, and sisters. Happy Independence Day. We swore an oath to this country. Our oath never expires. Let’s remember what we all fought (and many died) for. Our freedoms. Never take them for granted. Let us reflect on what makes this country so great and why we would have given our life in defense of our populaces freedoms. Remember the framers of our Constitution and the danger that all people associated with its drafting and signing undertook. They were the ORIGINAL protestors. They were considered enemies of the state and declared persona non grata by King George. Their very lives could have ended at the end of a rope because what they undertook was considered high treason against the crown, a crime with the punishment of execution. John Hancock... a man who signed his name so large that it could not be missed by the king. Thomas Jefferson, the man who penned the Constitution. Patrick Henry... “Give me liberty or give me death.” George Washington... a man thought to be a military failure when serving in the kings army. Benjamin Franklin... our first Postmaster and he who quoted, "Yes, we must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately”, in response to John Hancock saying that we all must remain steadfast and hang together as one cohesive unit.

There are so many more that I could name and quote, but I will leave it at that. As a first US born child of immigrants to this country, I am proud to call myself an American. In spite of all the strife and differences, we are all Americans. We should all stand and rejoice in what we have. I am proud to be a member of this board and call all of you, despite our differences, my friends.

May God bless you all, and most importantly, God bless the United States of America. Happy Independence Day. @Sandbar keep your head down and your powder dry shipmate.

Last edited:
It was slowly dying down until now. It has come roaring back to life due to the new movements and all the stupidity. Just saw a video on YouTube interviewing the father of one of the Seattle victims. Explains it well. Folks of color are losing more lives in this movement than they were before. Is the BLM movement costing more black lives????..... apparently.

That’s exactly right. It was dying down it’s the recent events and stupidity flaring it up again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So few days ago I posted a pastor that had 3 very scary dreams of whats to come. And they where well scary as in time to prepare is now. And people on here said I was crazy a new video came out to back that pastor up with evidence and proof. Check it out if you’d like

I bust out laughing Lol View attachment 43676

As a non-supporter of Trump, I actually think the kid could do quite well in spite of who his father is. His father does have some intelligent people around him and that surely must rub off on Barron. Also, his mother, Melania, is a very intelligent woman in spite of what others may believe. Keep an eye on him because in 20 years we might be talking about him (in a good way) again.

So few days ago I posted a pastor that had 3 very scary dreams of whats to come. And they where well scary as in time to prepare is now. And people on here said I was crazy a new video came out to back that pastor up with evidence and proof. Check it out if you’d like

If you're a Christian you never have anything to fear.

Theory I have maybe the polls are making it look like Biden is leading. Because Democrats plan to rig the election with all mail in votes. The polls will be used to make it seem like the election wasn’t real when in reality it was rigged in Joe Biden’s favor.

Theory I have maybe the polls are making it look like Biden is leading. Because Democrats plan to rig the election with all mail in votes. The polls will be used to make it seem like the election wasn’t real when in reality it was rigged in Joe Biden’s favor.

Chances are both sides would try and rig in their favor. They're both corrupt. Biden just has to be quiet enough for Trump to look like more of an idiot in states that matter and he wins. He needs Florida among others he surprisingly won in 2016. If they Dems want to win, all they have to do is let Trump make an idiot out of himself. It's not that hard and not everything is a conspiracy. It would be easier for Trump to win if he just shut up on certain things and stopped trying to be the biggest troll around. Purposefully using vocabulary to make one group angry on purpose is one of the things he needs to stop if he wants to win in November.

Get ready for big changes in this country next Jan.

The 2020 Red Wave Could Be Starting Already – In Virginia, Citizens Just Voted 3 Democrats Out Of Office (July 3, 2020)

A Virginia city that went for Obama in both elections just ousted Democrat leaders in a landslide result. Three Democrat incumbents were voted out, replaced by GOP candidates.

The 2020 Red Wave Could Be Starting Already – In Virginia, Citizens Just Voted 3 Democrats Out Of Office (July 3, 2020)

A Virginia city that went for Obama in both elections just ousted Democrat leaders in a landslide result. Three Democrat incumbents were voted out, replaced by GOP candidates.

Could Trump win Virginia he barely lost it in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back