• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not smallpox, tuberculosis, Ebola, 1918 Spanish flue, and 80% of the people who get it have no or mild symptoms. You don't mention the severity of his symptoms. Once again, you commit the error of suggesting virus frequency is equivalent to it's severity. Testing positive means little if you don't mention severity of symptoms.

Hmm, well it's not the common cold, influenza, or a nothingburger like MAGAs said it was supposed to be a few months ago. 80% don't get significant symptoms? You still realize that still means if this infects most of the US, 50-75 million people will suffer from severe cases of covid-19, that's the equivalent of about 7-10 New York Citys, you think that's trivial and we have nothing to worry about?

Once again, you post absolute delusional nonsense, pulling bullcrap out of your a** as you go along to get a rise out of someone.

Seriously, follow my advice from yesterday and read more + post less, it would probably be to your benefit.

I rarely single out posters but I just have to call out Webber in this instance. Most of the time you are guilty of the exact things you say about others.
You are the king of condescension
king of personal name calling
king of partisanship
king of deflection
king of arrogance
king of disrespect
king of close mindedness
king of hyperbole

I don't know how old you are, but I would guess in your twenties, so one word of advice from me to you is hopefully you will learn someday to understand that knowledge and education are two entirely different things. Most of us "olds", boomers, dinosaurs or whatever you want to call us were where you are at one time but have mellowed due to the experience we have gained through time. Doesn't mean we were or are always right but we have seen things many different ways solely due to our time spent here on earth. You can take this as a personal affront or as a word of encouragement to be better and more tolerant towards others who don't hold your views. It is really a shame though because you are a talented Meteorologist who shows a lot of potential and I wish you the best and hope you achieve your goals in life. Oh, and I have an MBA so I guess I would meet with your approval but I must tell you my wife only has a HS degree but is infinitely smarter than me in a lot of areas

Must be that time of the month for you. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

China and Russia can’t make up my mind for me. But we all know China wants Biden. So that China can eventually evade and rule the United States
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think so.. China is very happy with Trump and Trump is very happy with China

Must be that time of the month for you. Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Bro, long before this thread got out of hand I noticed those things he mentioned in you in the weather threads. Take it from me man, if a lot of people are telling you something they probably mean it!

There is no shame, if anything the stronger person admits where their flaws are and improves. Sometimes it is hard to see how our behavior is negative and impacts people wrongly.

Just a follow up on the story I asked about the other day about the protester shooting into the SUV. It was real and the shooter has been arrested. You can find video online if you wish.

Just a follow up on the story I asked about the other day about the protester shooting into the SUV. It was real and the shooter has been arrested. You can find video online if you wish.
Thanks for the info. I've been in the midst of trying out a new linux distro in case I permanently leaven Win 10 Pro so it's a busy time.

I’ve accepted Trumps likely to lose. I mean honestly China has already interfered in our election. COVID 19 came from China that is why Trump will likely lose. But Biden’s coming to transform America in ways we never seen before. I guarantee it and this country will never be the same again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back