• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone needs to go to eat some bbq! Some great bbq will mellow everyone on this thread out real fast.

Well, really Im speaking to my eastern NC fellows as the rest of yall are out of luck man. I guess you can eat whatever sub-par stuff that passes as good food where you are.
I just had some great bbq for lunch. Was totally awesome, NC bbq.

If Trump somehow pulls a miracle like in 2016. I’m sure Dems will blame Russia again.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh don't worry.. Russia will be involved behind the scenes in this election... China too. Totally fair and free elections are a relic now in the US

Hey, I’m a 2A advocate. I think EVERYONE should have firearms unless prohibited by law. If a felon has their Constitutional rights restored, let them get weapons too. Red Flag laws suck. They’re a backdoor to weapons confiscation without due process and that’s a 4th Amendment right.
I like it. Thanks.

Oh don't worry.. Russia will be involved behind the scenes in this election... China too. Totally fair and free elections are a relic now in the US

China and Russia can’t make up my mind for me. But we all know China wants Biden. So that China can eventually evade and rule the United States

You could be right but China would definitely be on Biden's side. If no votes are changed though does it really matter?

It's not smallpox, tuberculosis, Ebola, 1918 Spanish flue, and 80% of the people who get it have no or mild symptoms. You don't mention the severity of his symptoms. Once again, you commit the error of suggesting virus frequency is equivalent to it's severity. Testing positive means little if you don't mention severity of symptoms.

Politics can get vile. As I've said, my dad started out as a registered republican just because his parents were, flipped because he didn't like Ronald Reagan, and it has turned out to be forever (I don't know the policy reasons as to why, I have however said that one of the reasons for him to eventually have a strong difference had to do with him apparently mistreating Jewish people in the film business before he was a politician). His parents didn't. There was times where he would argue politics with his dad a lot a long time ago. My mom and grandma had to make him stop talking politics for good at my grandparents house back in the day.

It didn't ruin their relationship that they had differences in political views, but when they did argue it got intense.

That's one example of sometimes, family won't always follow the lead. Here's another, shorter one but it's not causing a flip. I think some of the anarchy going on is embarrassing, don't think my dad does, but while the anarchy going on is not a good look to me at all, it's not enough to get me to switch sides.

Also, there's now a NY CHAZ? Good grief...
From 2002 to 2017 I was either in Iraq, Afghanistan or training to deploy so I didn't pay that close attention to politics that didn't directly relate to my occupation. I honestly had no idea how vile it was until Trump was elected and I was paying closer attention. I don't have a single liberal bone in my body but I am fortunate in that I can shield myself from any policy the other side pushes through that I don't care for. I have land, I know how to tend to it and I have a plethora of skills to get me by. I have made it easy on myself by taking emotion out of the equation with politics. That comes from a lifetime training to do it.....

Seattle police retake precinct in CHOP, arrest multiple protesters following Durkan orders

Awful at what lowering taxes and bringing back jobs. Then the Chinese virus hits and took jobs away unfortunately. But to say he’s been awful before the virus is a joke

You are the king of condescension
king of personal name calling
king of partisanship
king of deflection
king of arrogance
king of disrespect
king of close mindedness
king of hyperbole
Oh my bad... I thought you were describing Trump in this post

I think everyone needs to go to eat some bbq! Some great bbq will mellow everyone on this thread out real fast.

Well, really Im speaking to my eastern NC fellows as the rest of yall are out of luck man. I guess you can eat whatever sub-par stuff that passes as good food where you are.
Is that the BBQ that has that putrid yellow colored sauce poured on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back