• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Barbara out of the equation. She needs to be inside. I see nothing wrong with what the gentlemen did from the video I saw although he more than likely needs a bit more training with what he is holding. Why this video is garnering this much attention is beyond me. Its very much an incomplete story in my opinion

I agree. He did nothing wrong. Her ass needs to be in the kitchen making him a sammich.

I agree. He did nothing wrong. Her ass needs to be in the kitchen making him a sammich.
The 21 foot rule would ends in disaster for this lady. Its a gun not a glass of wine. I didn't look close enough at what she was carrying. If it is indeed a Walther I certainly give her props for her choice. My PPQ M2 is my everyday carry!

I see these polls even though I don’t think any poll is accurate till the debates start. I’m still saddened by the people who support abolishing police higher taxes and late term abortions. Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ignore is the best option. Just trying to get a rise out of you and get under your skin...….

I rarely single out posters but I just have to call out Webber in this instance. Most of the time you are guilty of the exact things you say about others.
You are the king of condescension
king of personal name calling
king of partisanship
king of deflection
king of arrogance
king of disrespect
king of close mindedness
king of hyperbole

I don't know how old you are, but I would guess in your twenties, so one word of advice from me to you is hopefully you will learn someday to understand that knowledge and education are two entirely different things. Most of us "olds", boomers, dinosaurs or whatever you want to call us were where you are at one time but have mellowed due to the experience we have gained through time. Doesn't mean we were or are always right but we have seen things many different ways solely due to our time spent here on earth. You can take this as a personal affront or as a word of encouragement to be better and more tolerant towards others who don't hold your views. It is really a shame though because you are a talented Meteorologist who shows a lot of potential and I wish you the best and hope you achieve your goals in life. Oh, and I have an MBA so I guess I would meet with your approval but I must tell you my wife only has a HS degree but is infinitely smarter than me in a lot of areas

I rarely single out posters but I just have to call out Webber in this instance. Most of the time you are guilty of the exact things you say about others.
king of partisanship
king of deflection
king of arrogance
king of disrespect
king of close mindedness
king of hyperbole

I don't know how old you are, but I would guess in your twenties, so one word of advice from me to you is hopefully you will learn someday to understand that knowledge and education are two entirely different things. Most of us "olds", boomers, dinosaurs or whatever you want to call us were where you are at one time but have mellowed due to the experience we have gained through time. Doesn't mean we were or are always right but we have seen things many different ways solely due to our time spent here on earth. You can take this as a personal affront or as a word of encouragement to be better and more tolerant towards others who don't hold your views. It is really a shame though because you are a talented Meteorologist who shows a lot of potential and I wish you the best and hope you achieve your goals in life. Oh, and I have an MBA so I guess I would meet with your approval but I must tell you my wife only has a HS degree but is infinitely smarter than me in a lot of areas
Best post so far?

king of partisanship
king of deflection
king of arrogance
king of disrespect
king of close mindedness
king of hyperbole

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Politics can get vile. As I've said, my dad started out as a registered republican just because his parents were, flipped because he didn't like Ronald Reagan, and it has turned out to be forever (I don't know the policy reasons as to why, I have however said that one of the reasons for him to eventually have a strong difference had to do with him apparently mistreating Jewish people in the film business before he was a politician). His parents didn't. There was times where he would argue politics with his dad a lot a long time ago. My mom and grandma had to make him stop talking politics for good at my grandparents house back in the day.

It didn't ruin their relationship that they had differences in political views, but when they did argue it got intense.

That's one example of sometimes, family won't always follow the lead. Here's another, shorter one but it's not causing a flip. I think some of the anarchy going on is embarrassing, don't think my dad does, but while the anarchy going on is not a good look to me at all, it's not enough to get me to switch sides.

Also, there's now a NY CHAZ? Good grief...

What’s a good republican ran country. That would be a good place to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back