• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d figure away around this would be to raise it higher for those say out of high school but keep in the same for those in high school. A lot of these places employee high schoolers anyways and their parents pay for everything so theirs no need in them making $15 an hour.

Yes that would be one solution. Another solution is tax breaks for companies able and willing to pay a higher wage. Like the higher the wage the less your tax burden is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that would be one solution. Another solution is tax breaks for companies able and willing to pay a higher wage. Like the higher the wage the less your tax burden is.

Then like I think someone had mentioned yesterday those companies would have to prove they were doing it by giving over records and idk how willing they would be but it is an option.

You mean like Obama literally bowing to world leaders like a juvenile.

View attachment 43551

You do realize that bowing is a sign of respect in Asian countries, don’t you? I bow when I go on the mat in my dojo, bow to my professor, and bow to my opponent. It doesn’t show subservience, it shows respect. This is so moronic to have that point of view. Get out of your state. Travel the world. Get some culture. See how other countries and people live for Gods sake. There is a whole other world outside of Deep South BFE.

I understand that but they feared for there life. If you charge these two people for pointing a gun at people. Then all those protesters that had guns should be charged as well. Because apparently they threaten these two people life

At no time was their life in danger. I say this as a HUGE 2A advocate. No one pointed a gun at them. I’ve reviewed the video. She screwed up, plain and simple. Hell, her husband had the common sense to keep his weapon in the low ready position. She looked like a gang banger in South Central ready to pop a cap.

But when you raise minimum wage to $15. Your dollar general and dollar trees and Ollie’s and roses bargain stores would probably be forced to shut down because they can’t afford that wage. Or no one would work no more the 10hrs a week. I mean some companies can afford $15 other businesses and companies can not. And if Democrats raise there taxes and minimum wage look for mass job loss.

Do you know that for a fact? If so, present me with peer reviewed evidence. I can give you peer reviewed evidence of my statements. I have every citation. Do you want it in MLA or APA format?

At no time was their life in danger. I say this as a HUGE 2A advocate. No one pointed a gun at them. I’ve reviewed the video. She screwed up, plain and simple. Hell, her husband had the common sense to keep his weapon in the low ready position. She looked like a gang banger in South Central ready to pop a cap.

Lol there we go again assuming the video shows the whole story. Yes her poor management of that gun was highly embarrassing. But unless you was there you don’t know if they legitimately feared for there lives. I would suggest her to learn proper gun handling skills though

Do you know that for a fact? If so, present me with peer reviewed evidence. I can give you peer reviewed evidence of my statements. I have every citation. Do you want it in MLA or APA format?

There is neither videographic nor photographic evidence of anyone pointing weapons at them, therefore you only have their side. Their side which shows them actually pointing weapons at unarmed people. Unless you can show me proof by video or photo, your “evidence” is merely here say.

Lol there we go again assuming the video shows the whole story. Yes her poor management of that gun was highly embarrassing. But unless you was there you don’t know if they legitimately feared for there lives. I would suggest her to learn proper gun handling skills though

Uh yeah. That video would stand up in a court of law as evidence and not here say.

Would you like links to the appropriate laws and statutes that govern Saint Louis County and the State of Missouri? I can give you the exact laws of evidence along with the weapons laws she broke.

There is neither videographic nor photographic evidence of anyone pointing weapons at them, therefore you only have their side. Their side which shows them actually pointing weapons at unarmed people. Unless you can show me proof by video or photo, your “evidence” is merely here say.
The mob is the weapon, tramadoc. When they have the superior numbers and age against you, then they don't need weapons. You do.

Would you like links to the appropriate laws and statutes that govern Saint Louis County and the State of Missouri? I can give you the exact laws of evidence along with the weapons laws she broke.

But I highly doubt anyone will be serving jail time. For pointing a gun out of fear I could be wrong I suppose. But no one was hurt or killed. Not sure any significant harm was done.

The mob is the weapon, tramadoc. When they have the superior numbers and age against you, then they don't need weapons. You do.

They had their weapons (man and woman). They were well within their rights to have their weapons drawn and on display. HER rights ended when she pointed that nickel plated Walther PPK at the crowd.

Hey, I’m a 2A advocate. I think EVERYONE should have firearms unless prohibited by law. If a felon has their Constitutional rights restored, let them get weapons too. Red Flag laws suck. They’re a backdoor to weapons confiscation without due process and that’s a 4th Amendment right.

Take Barbara out of the equation. She needs to be inside. I see nothing wrong with what the gentlemen did from the video I saw although he more than likely needs a bit more training with what he is holding. Why this video is garnering this much attention is beyond me. Its very much an incomplete story in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back