• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so.
I took multiple political science courses in college and have 2 degrees and actually know how to read a graphs and understand the difference between fact and opinion. Much further along than you’ve ever gotten or will get in life with your incoherent rambling. It’s apparent from your responses you have the IQ of a turd sandwich

They aren’t the president and aren’t running for president. What happened to the buck stops here. It never does with trump. He could have taken control early on and led with a strong federal response.

Apparently this is true, the Democrat runs states are run by buffoons and idiots. They definitely need leasing by the hand.

Then the argument you made about the virus getting weaker is moot. In any case the Democrat states bungled this horribly. To gripe about Trump and not them is just plain goofy and partisan.
Oh my. Excellent observation. That's why they keep ignoring the blue state governors sending infected people into nursing homes, but complain about Trump.

I took multiple political science courses in college and have 2 degrees and actually know how to read a graphs and understand the difference between fact and opinion. Much further along than you’ve ever gotten or will get in life with your incoherent rambling. It’s apparent from your responses you have the IQ of a turd sandwich
I said philosophy of science, not political science. Oh boy.

I have a degree in political science and Masters in public policy that doesn't make me know more than everybody else. I also have worked for a Governor, Senator, and a political party. I still don't know more than everybody else.

I said philosophy of science, not political science. Oh boy.
Yes because ya know having 3 degrees behind my name instead of two really makes a big difference! Did I forget to mention I’m still actively pursuing a third?
You have something better to do than harass everyone with poorly thought out one liners all night?

Yes because ya know having 3 degrees behind my name instead of two really makes a big difference! Did I forget to mention I’m still actively pursuing a third?
You have something better to do than harass everyone with poorly thought out one liners all night?
Sorry, I couldn't tell.

I think it's impressive. Good for him.
My point was all that education and good experiences never teaches someone everything they need to know in life. And even if it did teach someone everything they needed to know but they had no social skills none of that education would matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back