• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is asking the questions? Are they pre-screened? Does he have an earpiece in? I am only asking because I can't watch it
They just started the questions portion so it's different reporters asking questions.. I don't see an earpiece but that doesn't mean there's not one..

They just started the questions portion so it's different reporters asking questions.. I don't see an earpiece but that doesn't mean there's not one..
I want Joe to be on top of his game because he will make Trump better.

Oh don't forget "Stand up Chuck, let them see you out there". Joe Biden. It was funny.
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this." - Joe Biden

Biden isn’t the big issue the bigger issue. Is Democrats winning all chambers of government. I hope republicans keep one chamber of government. Because if not I can guarantee a Train wreck and transformation of our country that would be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back