• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So vindman apparently if reporting is accurate testified that eisenberg told him not to discuss the call with anyone. Eisenberg then moved the call to the codeword server.

Yup sounds like a "perfect" call

So vindman apparently if reporting is accurate testified that eisenberg told him not to discuss the call with anyone. Eisenberg then moved the call to the codeword server.

Yup sounds like a "perfect" call
Why can't we hear this call? Forget transcripts or witnesses to it, let's hear it.

The thing about political threads like this is that people spend so much time advocating for whatever their position is on the issue but in the end it doesn't change the views of other people. People either hate Trump or like him, there is very little middle ground with most people.

Some of y’all need to get off the internet/forums/phone and spend more time outside or with friends and family enjoying the blessings we have here in America. People waste WAY too much time on Twitter, message boards, news sites, etc. debating things like this and other topics rather than just getting out and enjoying life.

I haven’t been posting much for this very reason, with a family I would rather invest my time in my kids and wife by giving them undivided attention and quality time vs wasting it on my phone/computer in various ways and missing out on what really matters most in life.

The thing about political threads like this is that people spend so much time advocating for whatever their position is on the issue but in the end it doesn't change the views of other people. People either hate Trump or like him, there is very little middle ground with most people.

Some of y’all need to get off the internet/forums/phone and spend more time outside or with friends and family enjoying the blessings we have here in America. People waste WAY too much time on Twitter, message boards, news sites, etc. debating things like this and other topics rather than just getting out and enjoying life.

I haven’t been posting much for this very reason, with a family I would rather invest my time in my kids and wife by giving them undivided attention and quality time vs wasting it on my phone/computer in various ways and missing out on what really matters most in life.
That's good advice and all, but friends and family are gonna have to take a number when we get our first snowstorm threat! ?

That's good advice and all, but friends and family are gonna have to take a number when we get our first snowstorm threat! ?

Snow smow, its the least worthy of all "interesting" weather to track....I mean I do it cause its what I do but I absolutely hate tracking winter threats.....its like watching paint dry......and 95% of the time it ends up busting and NEVER EVER EVER to the good mind you, I cant remember the last time I was suppose to get 3" and ended up with a8-12" hit, cause that absolutely does not happen here.....so all you snow weenies enjoy the next 4 months of primarily disappointment.....while I bide my time till severe storm season rolls back around hopefully by the end of Feb......

As for Snow's point I have changed folks minds about Trump, the hardest part of being wrong is admitting it.....

Another Fox News poll for Trump to whine about......guess ole Murdoch didnt get the message last time when Murdoch got a visit from Barr and a few days later the poll numbers suddenly changed lol......

fnp.png

Facts are facts and you have none to back up your words
My facts are just as good as your facts! Here's a fact for ya-Democrats will never be power again or for a very long time. The whole reason for everything this country has been put through (Russia hoax and all the rest of the hoax's) is to cover up for the ILLEGAL spying on Trump, his campaign, judges, media and you and me if they needed to...AND DOING IT WITH THE HELP OF OTHER COUNTRIES! ***TREASON***. James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan and whole bunch more are going to be prosecuted. Right up to Hillary and Obama. The COVERUP is what's gona gettem". Your ok with a complete fabricated fake dossier? The swamp mafia is DEEEEEP. That's it in a nutshell. The dems/media will stop at nothing to keep you from knowing this. It's not going to work. Dislike Trump as you will. I despise Obama (he was a jive talkin' turkey) and KNOW his intentions were not for the American people but I/normal people NEVER treated the office the way people are now. This is not a friggin 3rd world country. You and every person in America living nice and comfortable and free should be happy the swamp is being drained. It's not rocket science. Use the brain, let the common sense shine through and look around. Know that fake news is part of (the hide the truth from you because they are afraid), Pay attention and pop the corn because it is happening. Power is going to be restored to the to people. Trump is the only one with balls to try. Corrupt dems and wussy repubs are doing ZERO for us. Why be so down on Trump for being a savvy business man? We should be more concerned of why DC public servants are worth millions. They make less than 200k a year. Millions? Now that should be the top concern....Right after the huge goal of busting up human trafficking and PEDOPHILIA rings. Trump knew all the nasty dirt and what all the corrupt has done from the very beginning. He has a smile on his face. Enjoy the show

My facts are just as good as your facts! Here's a fact for ya-Democrats will never be power again or for a very long time. The whole reason for everything this country has been put through (Russia hoax and all the rest of the hoax's) is to cover up for the ILLEGAL spying on Trump, his campaign, judges, media and you and me if they needed to...AND DOING IT WITH THE HELP OF OTHER COUNTRIES! ***TREASON***. James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan and whole bunch more are going to be prosecuted. Right up to Hillary and Obama. The COVERUP is what's gona gettem". Your ok with a complete fabricated fake dossier? The swamp mafia is DEEEEEP. That's it in a nutshell. The dems/media will stop at nothing to keep you from knowing this. It's not going to work. Dislike Trump as you will. I despise Obama (he was a jive talkin' turkey) and KNOW his intentions were not for the American people but I/normal people NEVER treated the office the way people are now. This is not a friggin 3rd world country. You and every person in America living nice and comfortable and free should be happy the swamp is being drained. It's not rocket science. Use the brain, let the common sense shine through and look around. Know that fake news is part of (the hide the truth from you because they are afraid), Pay attention and pop the corn because it is happening. Power is going to be restored to the to people. Trump is the only one with balls to try. Corrupt dems and wussy repubs are doing ZERO for us. Why be so down on Trump for being a savvy business man? We should be more concerned of why DC public servants are worth millions. They make less than 200k a year. Millions? Now that should be the top concern....Right after the huge goal of busting up human trafficking and PEDOPHILIA rings. Trump knew all the nasty dirt and what all the corrupt has done from the very beginning. He has a smile on his face. Enjoy the show
Facts from what source?

Facts from what source?
Not main stream news and not liberal professors. Many people, military, that have dedicated their lives to America and truth. Facts are important. Proofs are necessary. Nothing will stop what is coming. Hate Trump and be fooled but nothing will stop the indictments and purge of the corrupt. Anybody KNOWINGLY pushing the lies and hoaxes (even mainstream media) will pay the price. Anybody involved in treason, crimes against humans (children) will pay the price. Nobody hated Trump until the agenda to hide the truth (the COVERUP OF SPYING (TREASON) came about. Trump and the Patriots are cleaning it all up and they hate it! Trump didn't need to do this remember. As so many young people want to ----- about (he's rich). That works in our favor. People have longed for someone that is not a politician to not get involved. Now they -----! WUTTT? None of these swamp dwellers wanted their honey wagons to change. They love us taxpayers. Be glad. It's way out of control. The truths are going to be disturbing but necessary to unite Americans in the end. That is what we all want right? To live free, happy and prosperous? If not, then other countries are the place to be....Do your research, pay close attention. They will fight to the very end...Some of the truths are going to be sickening and hard to take.....God Bless America~ Again, some things that will be coming are going to be hard to take....Think for yourself.

Wow good rebuttal,lots of facts .

Another Fox News poll for Trump to whine about......guess ole Murdoch didnt get the message last time when Murdoch got a visit from Barr and a few days later the poll numbers suddenly changed lol......

View attachment 25319
Everytime someone says something untrue and stupid about Trump, I want to vote for him twice. Polls Smolls, Don't ya know they are all fake and made up. Trump 2020!

Wow good rebuttal,lots of facts .
Rebuttal? Not rocket science. Quit talking to feel smart. Look around and do your OWN RESEARCH! YOU HAVE TO TRY AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. Hint #1-Turn off the main stream news...Get on board with America.......Be a patriot. Appreciate your free country and your military. Respect your Prez or maybe another counry's leader would be better suited for some eh? Dems will never be in power again....or for a very long time! Enjoy the show....Be thankful....

Rebuttal? Not rocket science. Quit talking to feel smart. Look around and do your OWN RESEARCH! YOU HAVE TO TRY AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. Hint #1-Turn off the main stream news...Get on board with America.......Be a patriot. Appreciate your free country and your military. Respect your Prez or maybe another counry's leader would be better suited for some eh? Dems will never be in power again....or for a very long time! Enjoy the show....Be thankful....
You are talking plenty enough to make me feel smart

I respect the military more than president bone spurs, the draft dodger in Chief. Jive talking turkey? That's not racist at all and very respectful of the president.

Everytime someone says something untrue and stupid about Trump, I want to vote for him twice. Polls Smolls, Don't ya know they are all fake and made up. Trump 2020!

Wild...You can't reason with some of them...Americans will show how they feel next November...I don't think the DEMS are going to like the results....MAGA 2020!!!

We can only hope they resort to cannibalism

Last edited:
Not main stream news and not liberal professors. Many people, military, that have dedicated their lives to America and truth. Facts are important. Proofs are necessary. Nothing will stop what is coming. Hate Trump and be fooled but nothing will stop the indictments and purge of the corrupt. Anybody KNOWINGLY pushing the lies and hoaxes (even mainstream media) will pay the price. Anybody involved in treason, crimes against humans (children) will pay the price. Nobody hated Trump until the agenda to hide the truth (the COVERUP OF SPYING (TREASON) came about. Trump and the Patriots are cleaning it all up and they hate it! Trump didn't need to do this remember. As so many young people want to ----- about (he's rich). That works in our favor. People have longed for someone that is not a politician to not get involved. Now they -----! WUTTT? None of these swamp dwellers wanted their honey wagons to change. They love us taxpayers. Be glad. It's way out of control. The truths are going to be disturbing but necessary to unite Americans in the end. That is what we all want right? To live free, happy and prosperous? If not, then other countries are the place to be....Do your research, pay close attention. They will fight to the very end...Some of the truths are going to be sickening and hard to take.....God Bless America~ Again, some things that will be coming are going to be hard to take....Think for yourself.
I do think for myself, I think that Trump loyalists resort to name calling and incoherent rambling when they are confronted with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back