• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen it all now, they are taking down the Jerry Richardson statue at Bank of America stadium. It’s beyond ridiculous at this point, come on people.
So you are ok with the harassment he was found complicit in and fined 2.5 million dollars for it. That stuff is ok with you??

I think the far left wants nothing less than a UN takeover. They want this country off the map. They hate this country and nothing either party can do will satisfy them.

The far left and far right are both very bad for the country and they both are trying to dominate imo. I'm center-right/independent. We need a stronger moderate wing for both parties, stat.

The far left and far right are both very bad for the country and they both are trying to dominate imo. I'm center-right/independent. We need a stronger moderate wing for both parties, stat.
Agree, but I think the moderates are gone for good. The far left will win the battle of extremes and take the country over.

These times we are living in are not normal and Trump certainly isn't either. I don't see anything wrong with having a deep disdain for a fascist.
The problem is, people don't just stop with hating Trump. That quickly turns into "everybody who associates with Trump is bereft of morality and integrity" which turns into "anybody that voted for him or will vote for him or supports any of his policies is trash"....something along those lines. That is 100% Grade A BS. All this broad-brushing people is sick and it's a cancer to our society.

The fact that people can't see beyond politics and political affiliation anymore and actually see people as people is a sad commentary on the current state of humanity. And anyone with an ounce of rationality ought to be pretty fearful for our future as a nation.

Phil has been busy I see.....
View attachment 42693
Governor Roy Pooper will he flushed away come November . He is facing lawsuits from bars, gyms , and one speedway that is defying every single one of his orders to close. God bless the people of Alamance county!

This damn hypocritical tyrant has got to go. Roy Cooper is a wannabe Dem governor in the mold of Jim Hunt.

Instead he is a hypocritical tyrant , has no spine, and regurgitates the national dem party platform.

So you are ok with the harassment he was found complicit in and fined 2.5 million dollars for it. That stuff is ok with you??
Absolutely not. But people who have statues, places named after them, and other stuff have committed crimes but no taking down statues of them. I mean Bill Clinton had sexual relations with an intern while in office? What did he get stripped of? He has a library in his name.

Agree, but I think the moderates are gone for good. The far left will win the battle of extremes and take the country over.
I don't think so. I hope not. I think there are more middle of the road idealist out there. We need more of us to speak up and take back control.

Absolutely not. But people who have statues, places named after them, and other stuff have committed crimes but no taking down statues of them. I mean Bill Clinton had sexual relations with an intern while in office? What did he get stripped of? He has a library in his name.
Bill Clinton is a pos. and I would like to see the Ebstein thing pursued all the way back to him. That's why I posted the C.Columbus thing. I ,like you didn't realize some of the more attrocious things he was guilty of because it wasn't widely known until I did some reading. We need to take a much broader look at who we deify in this country. Character and values still matter to some of us. For the record , I believe they matter to you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back