• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember the cop from Jeffersonville, IN that was on there in previous years? Denver Leverette, he was a human lie detector. He was good at what he done!

Yep. That reminds me that they do often lead subjects on to try to get them to avoid lying and to instead admit things to avoid getting arrested!

What we’ve been getting on the MSM these last 2 weeks is an absurd one sided negative view of cops in general. Shame on them! Way overdone for ratings and left leaning politics.

Yep. That reminds me that they do often lead subjects on to try to get them to avoid lying and to instead admit things to avoid getting arrested!

What we’ve been getting on the MSM these last 2 weeks is an absurd one sided negative view of cops in general. Shame on them!
You’re right! You never see an entire baseball team cut because one or two guys strike out.

You felt sorry for all of the folks being arrested? What about what caused them to be arrested in the first place? And what about when there are victims as a result of what these arrested folks did to get arrested? Do you feel as sorry for the victims as you do for those arrested?

By the way, arrests on Live PD are not that common as the vast majority aren’t arrested.
I didn't watch much but I did feel sorry for most of those people because they may have broken the law but they were still people. The few times I watched it was mostly poor people and or drug addicts getting arrested. I just feel empathy for those less fortunate weather they are born that way or do it to themselves.

I’m joking mostly. But why didn’t we hear about Covid 1-18? We went straight to Covid 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The real answer to that is that the 19 is because the virus was discovered in 2019......not because its the 19th strain of a coronavirus discovered...there are 7 known variations of the coronavirus....these 4 strain types are more widely known as the common cold...229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1

Everyone on earth has had these 4 strains dozens of times by the time they are an adult.

The real answer to that is that the 19 is because the virus was discovered in 2019......not because its the 19th strain of a coronavirus discovered...there are 7 known variations of the coronavirus....these 4 strain types are more widely known as the common cold...229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1
Ahhhh so China did know about it in 2019....

Everyone on earth has had these 4 strains dozens of times by the time they are an adult.

Thank you for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like my home state is changing?

Meh, maybe less republican but I don’t necessarily foresee a complete takeover of dems in Georgia. They said the same thing about N.C. after Obama won in 2008.

Now, one thing that works in favor of keeping North Carolina on the right leaning side is the very decentralized nature of our demographics . Our population is super spread out , think we have the second largest population that out of all states that lives somewhere rural. Virginia didn’t have that, it’s rural areas are sparsely populated leaving its densely populated urban blue areas to dominate. Georgia in that regards may be closer to Virginia than N.C. . Florida is similar to NC as well with a very decentralized population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back