• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans own fault for running out candidates like McCain and Romney. Pitiful.

I’m proud to say I voted for Romney and not for Trump. But I do think Trump will be helped by this police defunding nonsense. This may also keep me from voting Dem. Maybe I’d write in Kasich.

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. I try my best not to post garbage in the thread, so if it’s heavily edited then that’s my bad for not paying better attention.

I appreciate this reply of yours. Here’s the story about the heavy editing from AP:

“The video featured multiple misleading edits, where key portions of Biden’s response were taken out. Clips of the original interview segment can be found on official accounts belonging to ‘The View’
on Twitter and YouTube.”

“The video features portions of Biden’s April 26, 2019, appearance on ABC’s daytime talk show ‘The View,’ but was edited to make it appear he failed to give a direct answer to the question, and stumbled through the response.”

I’m proud to say I voted for Romney and not for Trump. But I do think Trump will be helped by this police defunding nonsense. This may also keep me from voting Dem. Maybe I’d write in Kasich.
I should have known the red flag with Romney. It’s hard to be elected a Republican governor of an ultra liberal state if you truly are a Republican.

Over 1300 citizens lost their life in police custody last year. Only 13 died in the UK last year and 21 died in Australia. What's going on here?

I use this since it averages the polls.....either way not a good look for Trump.....still Trump can lose the popular vote by millions of votes and still win.....the key battleground states are all that really matter at this point WI/MI/PA/NC/FL/OH/AZ.....those will tell the tale.

Yep. Run up the score in CA and NY, comes down to a handful of states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back