• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We think the defunding of police is crazy just wait to what else comes out we still have five months for crazy policies.
I rather be associated with a loudmouth bombastic egotistical president then a liberal clown that has supporters that want to defund the police.

Something else to think about. 1 BIG reason the left desperately wants Trump gone and the Senate in Democratic hand is the Supreme Court and the Federal Court system. Trump has put 2 on the Supreme Court and if he wins a 2nd term and the Senate stays Republican, he'll put 1 or 2 more there and many more Judge in the Federal Court system and turn the country far right.

sources reporting that #NYPD Commissioner and Chief Of Department are resigning and between 300 and 800 officers are retiring immediately.

Not a peep about this anywhere else I would consider it BS......

No mention of it on the Commissioner's twitter, not on the Chiefs or any official NYPD source.....so I would take this with a giant grain of salt....

Okay. You just linked me to a story from a very right leaning source reporting about a Rasmussen Poll showing black voter approval.

Granted....this poll probably exists. It's probably on Rasmussen right now. Maybe we could get a link directly to the poll....and you and I can independently verify if the poll is actually showing these results. And then once we verify it, then you and I (and perhaps others) can then debate on if Rasmussen itself is biased in their prior polling results and how it stacks up to other sources which are showing black approval rates..

But before we even get to that point...it would help to get a link to the actual Rasmussen poll showing this. Do you have that link....or am I going to have to actually do the research and find the link for you?

School Districts Across The Country Move To Cut Contracts With Local Police

Okay. You just linked me to a story from a very right leaning source reporting about a Rasmussen Poll showing black voter approval.

Granted....this poll probably exists. It's probably on Rasmussen right now. Maybe we could get a link directly to the poll....and you and I can independently verify if the poll is actually showing these results. And then once we verify it, then you and I (and perhaps others) can then debate on if Rasmussen itself is biased in their prior polling results and how it stacks up to other sources which are showing black approval rates..

But before we even get to that point...it would help to get a link to the actual Rasmussen poll showing this. Do you have that link....or am I going to have to actually do the research and find the link for you?
Is this it?

Alright, I'll take that bait. ;)

Can you source that Rasmussen poll showing this newfound enthusiasm among the black community?

I can show you a bunch of others that have it at 10-15% which historically is way more likely to be correct....I know and work with a lot of blacks, we talk about this stuff all the time....not a single one of them supports Trump and every single on of them will be voting for Biden and we are talking dozens of people here.....so I cant believe almost half of blacks support Trump when I cant even find one out of the dozens of people I work with everyday..

For example https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-app...der-americans-black-voters-poll-finds-1503717

According to the pollsters, his net approval rating, defined as the share who approve minus the share who disapprove, sharply decreased. The poll in March showed a negative 22 net approval rating among black voters, but this number plummeted to a negative 40 net approval rating.

Last edited:

I can show you a bunch of others that have it at 10-15% which historically is way more likely to be correct....I know and work with a lot of blacks, we talk about this stuff all the time....not a single one of them supports Trump and every single on of them will be voting for Biden and we are talking dozens of people here.....so I cant believe almost half of blacks support Trump when I cant even find one out of the dozens of people I work with everyday..
Agree. Something is wrong with that poll.

Is this it?

It's a start.?

That's a little bit better, but we're not quite there yet. It's the twitter account instead of linking to an actual poll on their website.

Do we have a poll from their website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back