• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but this still isn't the time and place to shove your religion and your version of Christanity in my face to denounce my political opinion of Trump.
Sometimes topics overlap. That's ok. I'm not shoving anything in your face. It doesn't apply to you, and clearly you are free to hold whatever opinion of Trump you wish. And nowhere did I denounce your specific opinion of Trump. You're free to hold whatever opinion you'd like. It's a free country, a free board, and a free thread.

Wait a minute.... Not judging you pal. Just some constructive criticism. There is a big difference.
That’s still judging and actually no there isn’t a big difference lol. Criticizing someone still involves you making some sort of judgement on my character, behavior, actions or all of the above which goes against the very words you and everyone else have encouraged me to follow. Walk the walk, and talk the talk.

It’s funny how anytime anyone here (including me) gives “Constructive Criticism” of Trump, we immediately have to stop because only god can judge! But oh man if it’s a liberal... all bets are off!

Sometimes topics overlap. That's ok. I'm not shoving anything in your face. It doesn't apply to you, and clearly you are free to hold whatever opinion of Trump you wish. And nowhere did I denounce your specific opinion of Trump. You're free to hold whatever opinion you'd like. It's a free country, a free board, and a free thread.
Whether Christianity or Atheism, it informs a voters decision making in an election, and has a direct effect on how we are governed.

Every topic overlaps in some convoluted way but the religion diatribe was excessive and derailed the discussion in the thread away from politics for a while because multiple posts (in a row) were about religion only.

Every topic overlaps in some convoluted way but the religion diatribe was excessive and derailed the discussion in the thread away from politics for a while because multiple posts (in a row) were about religion only.
This whole thread is a virtual derailment of insults and condescension. The Bible photo op was the genesis of most of the religious stuff. It'll stop soon enough.

Can yall keep this in the religion thread? Quite frankly, I didn't come here to the political thread get lectured about how I shouldn't give my opinion on Trump because "only god can judge" or some other bullcrap excuse.

These statements are extremely hypocritical anyway because many of the same people spouting and supporting/plusing this crap are more than willing to "judge" democrats like Hillary Clinton all day long! As soon as it's a Republican like Trump though, it's not allowed here and only reserved for god!

Pathetic.

1. I agree. There's no reason why a religion based discussion is required to judge Trump. What about common decency?
2. I agree with you that Hillary and other Dems like Biden are judged by the far right all the time and they will continue to be judged. That's fine but Trump should be able to be judged, too.
Aren't many on the far right calling Biden a pedophile? I've seen posts in here that seem to be implying that.

Folks need to stop with the double standards on both sides but many won't due to tribalistic tendencies.

I’ll fan the flames a bit. 3 of these four men were killed by protestors this week. 1 is still in the hospital. I just want everyone to broaden their horizons. That’s all View attachment 42509

Good post. Of course the liberally dominated MSM won't talk much about these 4.

This is another example of the ever present double standard. Both sides are guilty of this all the time!

Last edited:
1. I agree. There's no reason why a religion based discussion is required to judge Trump. What about common decency?
2. I agree with you that Hillary and other Dems like Biden are judged by the far right all the time and they will continue to be judged. That's fine but Trump should be able to be judged, too.
Aren't many on the far right calling Biden a pedophile? I've seen posts in here that seem to be implying that.

Folks need to stop with the double standards on both sides but many won't due to tribalistic tendencies.
Not trying to make this religious or anything but as a Christian me and my family have talked about the not judging thing and our idea is that you don’t judge someone based on going to heaven or hell but it calls for us in the Bible to call out other Christians if they don’t uphold the rules of the Bible. This means I’m not going to say if Trumps a Christian or not but I am going to call him out for his wrong doings if he claims to be a Christian same with Biden. As I have said before Trump is not preferred by me but I didn’t get to vote in the 2016 primaries and based on some of my political beliefs I don’t have a choice in who I vote for this year.

Ok but this still isn't the time and place to shove your religion and your version of Christanity in my face to denounce my political opinion of Trump.
I would like to point out that you are the one who interjected religion by asking me if I thought he was a good Christian. I don't profess to know who is or isn't a good Christian and don't really judge who I vote for by his religion or lack thereof. Jimmy Carter is the worst President in my lifetime and he was a self professed born again Christian, although I realize this was before your time

As for Trump, he has done PLENTY wrong as President (in a secular way) but had done some good as well but I still don't know who I will vote for this November. Last Democrat President I voted for was Obama but only his first term.

Another reason to keep sports, concerts, churches and other mass indoor gatherings on lockdown until more is understood about these data sets.

Virus can’t spread in church because God is bigger then the virus. So the virus won’t come in Gods house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another reason to keep sports, concerts, churches and other mass indoor gatherings on lockdown until more is understood about these data sets.

The virus is already mutating to less dangerous forms. Not too mention we cant stay locked up like that its been too long the harm too much.

Starting to think people are getting too comfortable staying at home.

The virus is already mutating to less dangerous forms. Not too mention we cant stay locked up like that its been too long the harm too much.

Starting to think people are getting too comfortable staying at home.
I don’t think people are staying at home now. Pools and beaches are open, stores and restaurants are open. We are almost completely back around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back