• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that, just pointing out some are quick to make judgements about things they know little about. Only God can tell what is in a mans heart and to say your KNOW that as a human is dishonest
Only god knows what is in our hearts and our futures. It is impossible for man, and an insult to god, for us ever to pretend we even have a clue about what lies in a persons heart.

Good points. The Bible does say that you will know the tree by the fruit it produces. It's not our place to judge someone else, and we will never really know what's in someone's heart. But we are supposed to hold one another accountable for living according to the Word, as Chrisians.

Good points. The Bible does say that you will know the tree by the fruit it produces. It's not our place to judge someone else, and we will never really know what's in someone's heart. But we are supposed to hold one another accountable for living according to the Word, as Chrisians.
Yeah just like we will never know what's in a Christian's heart. Some Christian's fake it just like the non Christians.

Never said that, just pointing out some are quick to make judgements about things they know little about. Only God can tell what is in a mans heart and to say your KNOW that as a human is dishonest

I can't judge a man's heart. I can judge his actions. Donald Trump does not act like a Christian now, and he did not act like one before entering politics. His "Two Corinthians" remark does not make me think he has spent much time in church, either.

Only god can tell what's in a man's heart? If Trump has one, he sure doesn't show it, gassing protesters for a photo op is a sign of an honest, noble man in your eyes then!

smh

Only god knows what is in our hearts and our futures. It is impossible for man, and an insult to god, for us ever to pretend we even have a clue about what lies in a persons heart.

Can yall keep this in the religion thread? Quite frankly, I didn't come here to the political thread get lectured about how I shouldn't give my opinion on Trump because "only god can judge" or some other bullcrap excuse.

These statements are extremely hypocritical anyway because many of the same people spouting and supporting/plusing this crap are more than willing to "judge" democrats like Hillary Clinton all day long! As soon as it's a Republican like Trump though, it's not allowed here and only reserved for god!

Pathetic.

Can yall keep this in the religion thread? Quite frankly, I didn't come here to the political thread get lectured about how I shouldn't give my opinion on Trump because "only god can judge" or some other bullcrap excuse.

These statements are extremely hypocritical anyway because many of the same people spouting and supporting/plusing this crap are more than willing to "judge" democrats like Hillary Clinton all day long! As soon as it's a Republican like Trump though, it's not allowed here and only reserved for god!

Pathetic.
I was talking to what the Bible says pertaining to the subject being discussed, as it relates to how Christians are supposed to proceed. If you're an atheist, obviously it doesn't apply to you. I thought that would be understood. Some Christians are quick to comment on the status of other people. According to Scripture, that is not the best thing to do. Obviously, you can skip over it, since it doesn't apply.

I was talking to what the Bible says pertaining to the subject being discussed, as it relates to how Christians are supposed to proceed. If you're an atheist, obviously it doesn't apply to you. I thought that would be understood. Some Christians are quick to comment on the status of other people. According to Scripture, that is not the best thing to do. Obviously, you can skip over it, since it doesn't apply.
Correct.

Pathetic.
You are a very good good met, but you are not a people-person.....extremely condescending to the other side of the isle. Chill out just a bit. Everyone deserves respect.

Ok but this still isn't the time and place to shove your religion and your version of Christanity in my face to denounce my political opinion of Trump.

You are a very good good met, but you are not a people-person.....extremely condescending to the other side of the isle. Chill out just a bit. Everyone deserves respect.

I'm condescending and not a people-person? For one, you've never met me in person so you really don't know me at all and, for two, didn't you and almost every other person in just here say that "only god can tell what's in a man's heart?" Extremely hypocritical of you to "judge" me and apparently this rule of "not judging others" doesn't apply to people like me who don't agree with you.

I'm condescending and not a people-person? For one, you've never met me in person so you really don't know me at all and, for two, didn't you and almost every other person in just here say that "only god can tell what's in a man's heart?" Extremely hypocritical of you to "judge" me and apparently this rule of "not judging others" doesn't apply to people like me who don't agree with you.
Wait a minute.... Not judging you pal. Just some constructive criticism. There is a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back