• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I have no idea what people look like but it's funny how in your mind you get a picture in your mind of what you think people look like for some reason

I've met @superjames1992 and @snowlover91 in person. I had a weather group meeting at my house. We sat in greenville while the beaches got 7 inches of snow. It was me superJames, snowlover91, weathernc and a guy named bozart from easternwx.

Heck many days me and snowlover are debating on here and texting each other about weather or corona.

Funny story about how we met snowlover... me and downeast knew him from easternwx. We were going storm chasing and invited him and he said his car was broke down and couldn't go.

Later he tells us he is just 14yrs old and that was surprising but cool cause he was pretty far along in reading maps and models even at that young age.

I've met @superjames1992 and @snowlover91 in person. I had a weather group meeting at my house. We sat in greenville while the beaches got 7 inches of snow. It was me superJames, snowlover91, weathernc and a guy named bozart from easternwx.

Heck many days me and snowlover are debating on here and texting each other about weather or corona.

Funny story about how we met snowlover... me and downeast knew him from easternwx. We were going storm chasing and invited him and he said his car was broke down and couldn't go.

Later he tells us he is just 14yrs old and that was surprising but cool cause he was pretty far along in reading maps and models even at that young age.
That's a cool story. Maybe some of y'all will go snow hunting in Charleston this winter

That's a cool story. Maybe some of y'all will go snow hunting in Charleston this winter

Rather go drum fishing in the beautiful marshes around charleston......a city I've never been too but would love to. I would love to set a southern city tour. Charleston, Savannah and maybe st Augustine florida?

Rather go drum fishing in the beautiful marshes around charleston......a city I've never been too but would love to. I would love to set a southern city tour. Charleston, Savannah and maybe st Augustine florida?
Yeah the salt marshes are what makes it different here for sure. I've got salt marshes in my neighborhood. it's just a cool View.. it's a different kind of pretty compared to Florida beaches.

Yeah the salt marshes are what makes it different here for sure. I've got salt marshes in my neighborhood. it's just a cool View.. it's a different kind of pretty compared to Florida beaches.

Yeah we have the marshes around here too. Beautiful topography to live around. Me and my wifes goal is to end up.in manteo at some point to retire.

Nice! I need to get over that way, my parents have been going since the big stores have struggled to keep meat lately
I love ChatCo. I tell people it's Wake Co. 35 years ago. Postal Fish in Pittsboro is one of the best restaurants in NC.

If you want big drum, hit the north Beach of Avon first week of November. I always get at least one 40 plus inch every year

If you want big drum, hit the north Beach of Avon first week of November. I always get at least one 40 plus inch every year

Yeah we went out in the pamlico one year and I boated a 52 inch drum. It was ridiculously huge. With i still had the picture of that fish.

Yeah we went out in the pamlico one year and I boated a 52 inch drum. It was ridiculously huge. With i still had the picture of that fish.
There is nothing like fighting a big red drum from the surf. I used to fish cape point in my younger days but I'm not into the crowd anymore. The north Beach is empty of people and full of fish.

Yep, I remember that! :) Long time ago, 2011 I believe? Back when I was still a meteorology major. I ended up switching later, but it all worked out okay in the end and at least weather is a fun hobby!

I’m pretty sure I met eyewall one time at NC State, too.

Yep, I remember that! :) Long time ago, 2011 I believe? Back when I was still a meteorology major. Ended up switching later, but it all worked out okay in the end and at least weather is a fun hobby!

Cool thing is weathernc and I work at the same company so I get to see him from time to time (before the coronavirus lol). Good times!

What ever happened to Bozart, anyways? I haven’t seen him post in years on any forum I’ve been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back