• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he's not trying to calm, hes's threatening and inflaming. He is the walking representation of the opposite of leadership.
It's not a time to be calm dealing with these thugs (looters). Besides some people are calmed by the actions of a leader taking control or trying to take control of a deadly situation.

Prove they’re not Marxist in ideology and that their public demands are not Marxist and that the 3 co-founders are not Marxist in their views and agendas either. Go.
So you are in the school of throwing outlandish statements out there and then trying to ask others to prove it wrong? That's not how anything works.

I'm saying a leader does whatever it takes to try to calm the population and to discourage any illegal actions going on. Leadership 101.

Trump's "leadership" 101: No matter how stupid, make up anything and everything that comes to your head, even if it's complete bullcrap and will never happen, hope & pray your gullible base buys into it and provide them a false sense of security all while not being taken seriously whatsoever by the masses, and do everything in your power to not take responsibility for your actions and repercussions that emanate from them.

Discourage illegal action? By definition Trump's public proposal to mobilize the military for states that don't even request it is in fact illegal and unconstitutional. How ironic!

It's not a time to be calm dealing with these thugs (looters). Besides some people are calmed by the actions of a leader taking control or trying to take control of a deadly situation.
How does he take control?
"I'm don't take responsibility at all."
-President Donald Trump

Trump's "leadership" 101: No matter how stupid, make up anything and everything that comes to your head, even if it's complete bullcrap and will never happen, hope & pray your gullible base buys into it and provide them a false sense of security all while not being taken seriously whatsoever by the masses, and do everything in your power to not take responsibility for your actions and repercussions that emanate from them.

Discourage illegal action? By definition Trump's public proposal to mobilize the military for states that don't even request it is in fact illegal and unconstitutional. How ironic!
I'm just leaving the gym I don't have time to respond.. all I can say is I wish I was as educated as you guys

Preach...I mean this is literally what happens....the irony is the right like to cal those on the left sheep etc etc etc but right now the biggest flock of sheep are Trumps followers....

DwowHknX4AES-xs.jpg

DAGYNvMUIAEc4yD.jpg

Well, no ? sherlock , because Capitalism basically does nothing to quickly absolve racial inequalities in this country that still fester to this very day. Resolving racism would on one front require a dissolution of capitalism because in the US, racism was born out of capitalistic society hundreds of years ago and they've been extremely intertwined and interdependent on one another ever since.

Do I agree w/ the entire platform? Absolutely not, but I definitely agree that African Americans are still severely oppressed and disenfranchised in this country and what we have been doing lately is not helping whatsoever.

Ah I see... that response explains a lot...

So you are in the school of throwing outlandish statements out there and then trying to ask others to prove it wrong? That's not how anything works.

It’s not an outlandish statement. Articles have been written showing the history, goals, agendas, etc. on the movement. Just because some people believe the articles are biased doesn’t make the information in them false. Look up the views of the 3 co-founders, the demands of the movement, statements by numerous protestors and crowds, interviews, on their website of what they believe, etc and you’ll see.

Explains what? That capitalism breeds and reinforces racism? That's pretty obvious...

Your view on this seems to be anti-capitalistic (are you?) and your statements align exactly with the “ally” category detailed in the research report I linked. If you are anti-capitalism then we will just have to agree to disagree here because I have a much different view on capitalism.

So capitalism is a bad thing? Ok. Money is good but lots of money is great!

Capitalism depends exclusively on have nots at the bottom providing for the rich & middle class, regardless of color. Trying to ameliorate the distribution of have nots and squelch racism that was bred out of capitalism in the US and imported from European society however, disturbs the system of free market capitalism, upsets those that benefit from the system, those in power (which are mostly white men) and causes major sociopolitical and economic upheaval that lends itself to movements like BLM that favor of marxism. Eradicating capitalism in its current form is only part of the equation to solving racism in the immediate term but eliminating it isn't necessarily a more favorable long-term solution for western society as a whole either. Capitalism in its current form reinforces preexisting racism in this country, does little if anything to amend it, and is evident even on subsets of this very forum unfortunately. "White box Wednesday" should ring a bell :rolleyes:

Your view on this seems to be anti-capitalistic (are you?) and your statements align exactly with the “ally” category detailed in the research report I linked. If you are anti-capitalism then we will just have to agree to disagree here because I have a much different view on capitalism.

It's fine to have differing views on a subject, but next time when you debate someone, make sure to check your sources ;)

Capitalism depends exclusively on have nots at the bottom providing for the rich & middle class, regardless of color. Trying to ameliorate the distribution of have nots and squelch racism that was bred out of capitalism in the US and imported from European society however, disturbs the system of free market capitalism, upsets those that benefit from the system, those in power (which are mostly white men) and causes major sociopolitical and economic upheaval that lends itself to movements like BLM that favor of marxism. Eradicating capitalism in its current form is only part of the equation to solving racism in the immediate term but eliminating it isn't necessarily a more favorable long-term solution for western society as a whole either. Capitalism in its current form reinforces preexisting racism in this country, does little if anything to amend it, and is evident even on subsets of this very forum unfortunately. "White box Wednesday" should ring a bell :rolleyes:
Yea that was today, happy white box Wednesday. Capitalism is good for me so I guess we disagree on everything really but that’s ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back