• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author is a staunch conservative activist who will find every which way to put said spin on this topic, not exactly reliable, unbiased reporting.

Regardless of how you view the author, many of the BLM activists, organizers and allies interviewed had previously been in Occupy Wallstreet and other movements with Marxist ideals and moved into BLM because they found it a more effective vehicle for pushing their agenda and gaining media attention. The article specifically quotes various members as well, here’s an example that backs up the anti-capitalism sentiment
F57DC5A6-A670-4B31-86D4-A6BC1B17C8EA.jpeg

Here is another article that gives the history of it, key founders, some of their demands, ties, etc that makes it clear what the founders and activists are pushing for. It documents dozens and dozens of examples from various news sources and from leaders too.

I'm not a liberal.

yes you are sir because you dare speak out about Trump.....thats how it works, you cant possibly be a conservative and not love Trump according to his faithful followers.....this is why the GOP is going to hell in a hand basket, the Trump wing of the GOP has jumped right off the cliff....

Welp looks like someone might be looking a new job soon......Trump gets his panties in a wad when people push back against his terrible leadership.

Esper, speaking to reporters at the Pentagon on Wednesday, said the use of active-duty military forces to perform law enforcement responsibilities within the U.S. is “a matter of last resort” and that the National Guard is better-suited to the job. On Monday, Trump threatened to send U.S. military forces to cities and states that fail to quell violence spiraling from protests over the death of a black man in police custody.

Esper said. “The option to use active-duty forces in a law enforcement role should only be used as a matter of last resort and only in the most urgent and dire of situations. We are not in one of those situations now. I do not support invoking the Insurrection Act.”

Welp looks like someone might be looking a new job soon......Trump gets his panties in a wad when people push back against his terrible leadership.

Esper, speaking to reporters at the Pentagon on Wednesday, said the use of active-duty military forces to perform law enforcement responsibilities within the U.S. is “a matter of last resort” and that the National Guard is better-suited to the job. On Monday, Trump threatened to send U.S. military forces to cities and states that fail to quell violence spiraling from protests over the death of a black man in police custody.

Esper said. “The option to use active-duty forces in a law enforcement role should only be used as a matter of last resort and only in the most urgent and dire of situations. We are not in one of those situations now. I do not support invoking the Insurrection Act.”
And he's correct Insurrection act has not been invoked yet. There is no news here.

Regardless of how you view the author, many of the BLM activists, organizers and allies interviewed had previously been in Occupy Wallstreet and other movements with Marxist ideals and moved into BLM because they found it a more effective vehicle for pushing their agenda and gaining media attention. The article specifically quotes various members as well, here’s an example that backs up the anti-capitalism sentiment
View attachment 42488

Here is another article that gives the history of it, key founders, some of their demands, ties, etc that makes it clear what the founders and activists are pushing for. It documents dozens and dozens of examples from various news sources and from leaders too.

Sigh, another story from an extremely unreliable, and very biased far right-wing mouth piece that rarely reports anything factual, is "extreme right" and consistently misrepresents the left.

Do you even try to find reliable sources of information or prefer to use ones that reinforce your far right wing echo chamber?

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 3.54.55 PM.png

And he's correct Insurrection act has not been invoked yet. There is no news here.

Trump supported the utilization of the insurrection act, Esper does not. Trump's extremely fragile narcissistic ego is butthurt and some form of reprimand will almost surely follow suit as it often does anytime anyone dares question his authority.

Yep, just another day of nonsensical bs at the White House!

Sigh, another story from an extremely unreliable, and very biased far right-wing mouth piece that rarely reports anything factual, is "extreme right" and consistently misrepresents the left.

Do you even try to find reliable sources of information or prefer to use ones that reinforce your far right wing echo chamber?

View attachment 42492

How about addressing the actual content and documentation in the two linked articles, and statements from BLM leaders, instead of using a weak statement along the lines of “this is fake news/biased”? And the second linked article gives plenty of documentation/links from liberal networks while also directly quoting their list of demands, from 2016, that is publicly accessible for anyone to find?

How about addressing the actual content and documentation of the two linked articles, and statements from BLM leaders, instead of using a weak statement along the lines of “this is fake news/biased”?

How about actually looking into the reliability of said news source before regurgitating bs, especially considering that site has a history of spouting conspiracy theories w/ next to zero credible sources of information to back it up? So you're willing to tell me that it's okay to use unreliable, extremely biased sources of information that incessantly spread fake news?

Media Bias Fact Check ranks this extremely low on the totem pole of news sources, and it's among the most far right-wing out there. Try again.

How about actually looking into the reliability of said news source before regurgitating bs, especially considering that site has a history of spouting conspiracy theories w/ next to zero credible sources of information to back it up? So you're willing to tell me that it's okay to use unreliable, extremely biased sources of information that incessantly spread fake news?

Media Bias Fact Check ranks this extremely low on the totem pole of news sources, and it's among the most far right-wing out there. Try again.

Don’t have a dog in this fight but their demands look pretty Marxist to me.

“I have no way to refute the information so that site is unreliable and fake news.”

Thanks for the weak attempt at responding! Try actually looking up their demands, the views of their co-founders, etc. This is all information you can easily verify as I have and see the truth. Also look at what many of their own protestors have publicly said at rallies, in interviews, their demands, etc. There are tons of articles out there from sites you would consider “reliable” that document the same exact quotes and statements.

So is Esper against Trump for saying he is against the Insurrection Act or for Trump since he said no tear gas or rubber bullets were used or Trump’s trip to St Johns was planned. I guess it depends on who gets asked. Haha.

Trump supported the utilization of the insurrection act, Esper does not. Trump's extremely fragile narcissistic ego is butthurt and some form of reprimand will almost surely follow suit as it often does anytime anyone dares question his authority.

Yep, just another day of nonsensical bs at the White House!
I support it if it comes to it just like Trump. But only if it comes to that.. the point of my post was saying that it was not yet occurred. Just like Esper and everyone else, it should be a last resort. Just because Trump talks about it as an option doesn't mean that it's taken effect immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back