• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 guys is good too but pricey .

Love 5 guys but cant spend the money on it.

Theres a place here called bad daddy's burger bar and they are incredible. I get the buffalo burger with onion straws a slab of cheddar bacon and bbq sauce southwest burger style.

This is what happens when you threaten the people Trump.....you harden the resolve, if they move in and this goes badly and people die Trump will have to answer for that blood and if you think what has happened to this point is bad just wait......

This is what happens when you threaten the people Trump.....you harden the resolve, if they move in and this goes badly and people die Trump will have to answer for that blood and if you think what has happened to this point is bad just wait......

Same crowd as was there yesterday

If the people dying are the ones catching buildings on fire looting. And injuring police and business owners. Trump would have nothing to answer to. Obviously people shouldn’t die at all. But if bad guys was to die because the innocent was protected then you know they shouldn’t of harmed people and and destroyed buildings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres the bad daddy's burger i got last time. Making my mouth water.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-204116_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-204116_Gallery.jpg
    897.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200602_204131.jpg
    20200602_204131.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back