• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember all the folks getting bent out of shape over this

2AF0DE24-F861-46AA-AEA9-07854DDC7533.jpeg

Well its fake news propaganda from white nationalist....

Twitter said Monday that it has suspended an account named "ANTIFA_US" which it says was tied to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa. Over the weekend, the account had called for violence and its posts had widely circulated online.

I've been switching between Fox news, MSNBC, and CNN this morning ( ..I relax by looking at local). I see the same talking points they are throwing out on this site. The media has become polarized towards political parties. I would advise everybody to be careful on what they hear. Before jumping to one conclusion or another, research it on multiple web sites. Remember, when there is a strong disagreement, the truth usually falls somewhere in the middle.

I've been switching between Fox news, MSNBC, and CNN this morning ( ..I relax by looking at local). I see the same talking points they are throwing out on this site. The media has become polarized towards political parties. I would advise everybody to be careful on what they hear. Before jumping to one conclusion or another, research it on multiple web sites. Remember, when there is a strong disagreement, the truth usually falls somewhere in the middle.
CNN is pretending like riots and looting aren’t happening at all. FOX news is acting like peaceful protests aren’t happening all. This is also what I see since I usually switch back and fourth between news stations.

Last edited:
And then the whole DC Whitehouse thing with the protestors. This is honestly getting scary. I hope troops that end up deployed to any American cities are prepared to disobey the unlawful orders that they may be given. SECDEF Mark Esper is talking about American cities as "battlespaces" ffs.
Please explain to me what there is to downvote about this post. Are some of you excited and happy about neighborhoods being designated battlespaces? Do some of you want soldiers to obey unlawful orders? What am I missing?

Yeah, the more evidence mounts showing just how unfit for office he his, the more many of his supporters double down. Many will never admit they are wrong.

Not the point I was making. Stupid articles like this one raise his support.

For instance the author brings up Trumps CV comment which most people can agree was pretty dumb, but fails to compare it correctly and bring up Obama’s “JV” comment on the group that would go on to pillage, rape and kill thousands, or possibly tens of thousands largely unopposed at the beginning.

Last edited:
Military will clean up the trash. I’m sure they will work side police. To help bring these criminals to justice. Of course they will shoot if there’s assault towards police and the people trying to restore order. But look folks I’m tired of looting and burning of buildings every night. I’m tired of law enforcement being assaulted they have families and some or getting injured. It doesn’t matter rather your democrat or republican this mess has to stop enough is enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military will clean up the trash. I’m sure they will work side police. To help bring these criminals to justice. Of course they will shoot if there’s assault towards police and the people trying to restore order. But look folks I’m tired of looting and burning of buildings every night. I’m tired of law enforcement being assaulted they have families and some or getting injured. It doesn’t matter rather your democrat or republican this mess has to stop enough is enough!

You are tired of law enforcement being assaulted, what about those who have been victims of police brutality? I get it, it's uncomfortable right now. Imagine that being your entire life.

You are tired of law enforcement being assaulted, what about those who have been victims of police brutality? I get it, it's uncomfortable right now. Imagine that being your entire life.

Not all officer are bad! You have to prosecute the bad ones at the fullest extent of the law. But when I hear about officers being beat nearly to death and ran over by cars. And officer in Vegas on life support shot in the head on life support. There is no excuse for this. This is not acceptable these officers have wife’s and kids. Don’t hurt or try to kill them.

But you're not tired of corrupt and criminal police who have don't have to follow the same laws everyone else does?

Not all officer are bad! You have to prosecute the bad ones at the fullest extent of the law. But when I hear about officers being beat nearly to death and ran over by cars. And officer in Vegas on life support shot in the head on life support. There is no excuse for this. This is not acceptable these officers have wife’s and kids. Don’t hurt or try to kill them.

Do you not care about the violence committed against non police?

But you're not tired of corrupt and criminal police who have don't have to follow the same laws everyone else does?

Yes but it’s not ok to assault the police bringing injuries and possibly death. Every police officer is not bad or corrupt. Hurting the police is not the way to solve this problem. Everyone Democrats and Republicans should be opposing assault on police officers and looting and burning buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back