• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm anyone wanna make a list of nations that use military force to stop protesters.....it will include countries like Iran or China.....sending regular US military forces is going to end badly. I wonder how much of that was typical Trump -------- though.....

Also the bible stunt was very much done to specifically target the evangelicals etc.....I remember when Obama was the one everyone feared would use the US Military against the people.

Hmmmm anyone wanna make a list of nations that use military force to stop protesters.....it will include countries like Iran or China.....sending regular US military forces is going to end badly. I wonder how much of that was typical Trump -------- though.....

Also the bible stunt was very much done to specifically target the evangelicals etc.....I remember when Obama was the one everyone feared would use the US Military against the people.

What the military would likely do is work side police. To restore law and order help arrest them. Sure they will be prepared to use force but look someone got to end the looting and setting businesses on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still processing it, but so far I agree with you and Poimen about the Bible photo-op. I obviously don't have a problem with our POTUS wielding one, as many of our past ones have done, but, to me, this came across as a bit showy.

It frustrates me as well but telling people to shut up only increases the divisiveness and leads to more hate.

I don’t hate anyone. And Definitely don’t hate anyone on here. I may disagree with a few of you. But I don’t hate anyone on here and there one thing here we all get along on. The weather after all this is a weather board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly think black people in general are more prone to be violent than white people. Poor white people are not as violent as most poor black people, generally speaking. Look how poor many of the appalachian communities are where there are a lot of poor, white people. You don't hear about a ton of murders in those areas.

how in the world is this comment still here and this poster still allowed to post here?

Would you rather the military show up or the city be burnt to ashes and not exist after the fact?

Seeing some of the videos of police abuse during these protests and night time riots leads me to believe we arent learning anything. Shooting 2 guys standing there with their hands in their pockets really gonna solve anything? Shooting people on their porch with paintballs really gonna help?

And then the whole DC Whitehouse thing with the protestors. This is honestly getting scary. I hope troops that end up deployed to any American cities are prepared to disobey the unlawful orders that they may be given. SECDEF Mark Esper is talking about American cities as "battlespaces" ffs.

Looks like I was not to far off with the China thing....this from 1990

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength," Trump replied. "That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world."

Just in case any of you are confused, this is Trump praising China's show of force at Tiananmen Square......you know when they killed hundreds if not thousands of protesters......this shows you the mind of Trump...this is his Tiananmen Square and he plans to make a statement......hopefully the military leaders do what is right and makes sure nothing like that can happen here....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back