• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a show of force there for sure. Perhaps a bit over the top.

The president just threatened to place active-duty military personnel in U.S. cities. Welcome to June, 2020.

This may be the closest we come to martial law.

The president just threatened to place active-duty military personnel in U.S. cities. Welcome to June, 2020.

This may be the closest we come to martial law.
I think we will get complete martial law if Trump follows through. The rioters will fight back and many more people will be joining them. They will probably move from the bigger cities into smaller cities and maybe residential areas now. Antifa has already threatened to do just that.

This makes me wonder if you also think things like Unemployment Insurance, Social Security, and the snap program should disappear.

Majority of republicans believe in these for those people that need them. But not for illegals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we will get complete martial law if Trump follows through. The rioters will fight back and many more people will be joining them. They will probably move from the bigger cities into smaller cities and maybe residential areas now. Antifa has already threatened to do just that.

The rioters and antifa ain’t that stupid. If they tried to fight the us military bodies would pile up in the streets. That’s a fight the rioters and Antifa can not win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quit watching the news all together because there is no positivity anymore. It’s all fear mongering and negative. There are tons of great things that happen and you never here a chirp. Also ALL news stations have agendas and are biased. Idc if it’s fox, cnn, or MSNBC, it’s all agenda based and spun to meet a certain narrative.

Better change your avatar, then. ;)

My neighborhood is one way in one way out with some nosey neighbors. A slow rolling car gets blurted out on the Facebook page quick. Lots of us are gun owners. I doubt and certainly dont anticipate antifa ever reaching my neighborhood in the sticks. A large number of them would regret it if they did.

So far, so good with the protests in Durham. Hopefully, things do not take a turn for the worse after dark. I am a bit concerned some outside agitators could come here now that Raleigh and Greensboro are under curfew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back