• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to serve as the pastor to a police officer who works in one of the Triad's three big cities. I've accompanied him on the job and I know first-hand how difficult and thankless his job can be. Trust me--it's not easy. Police officers often find themselves in the middle between having to enforce the laws and expectations of politicians and prosecutors on one hand, while trying to serve and maintain law and order among the people they are tasked with serving. It is a very complicated position to be in sometimes to say the least.

My friend is one of the good guys in his field. Right now he is preparing to work tonight because his squad has been called away from their normal duties and called to assist in the event of further unrest tonight.

I am praying for his safety and his family and I hope you will join me in that prayer too. I hope you will also join me in praying for peace and healing across our nation, and that we can soon begin to move forward in unity toward a more perfect union.

Yes, I agree. Was just disagreeing with his narrative about it not being reported, as I have seen it reported previously on many outlets.

There is a difference in it being reported vs receiving significant attention. I haven’t seen it on any of the sites including Fox News so while it may have been reported it definitely wasn’t a headline like the looting, Trump’s response and other things were.

I guess I was wrong then? Do you meant to imply that if people don't vote Republican, they should be killed, as the President has retweeted?
Don't @ me, I know the content of the video he retweeted, and him saying after "i meant in a political sense" is BS, he's knows how what he said would come across and you can believe he meant it.

I believe it was in a political sense. As in the Democratic Party needs to die! Not actual people dying. But if the Democratic party isn’t defeated America will become that of a foreign country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a difference in it being reported vs receiving significant attention. I haven’t seen it on any of the sites including Fox News so while it may have been reported it definitely wasn’t a headline like the looting, Trump’s response and other things were.

Trumps response deserves media attention. He is the Potus afterall.

I quit watching the news all together because there is no positivity anymore. It’s all fear mongering and negative. There are tons of great things that happen and you never here a chirp. Also ALL news stations have agendas and are biased. Idc if it’s fox, cnn, or MSNBC, it’s all agenda based and spun to meet a certain narrative.

I have mixed feelings , on one hand you have people rioting and not being brought to justice. On the other you have a bunch of domestic terrorists and armchair revolutionaries who would be inspired if Trump were to do this. They jerk off each night to Che Guevara stories and think they live in some dystopian dump. Last thing we need is to make them feel validated and give them a reason .

This all can end with the us military! All it would take is the military to start shooting and these violent criminals and monsters tuck there tails between there legs and goes home!

China called they have a job for you in public relations they have set you up a office in Tiananmen Square......

I believe it was in a political sense. As in the Democratic Party needs to die! Not actual people dying. But if the Democratic party isn’t defeated America will become that of a foreign country.

This makes me wonder if you also think things like Unemployment Insurance, Social Security, and the snap program should disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back