• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. This is the actual objectives of the Democrats
Again going down the conspiracy road to try and force one idea. It's always a conspiracy for some people. People who think they're awake are just as brainwashed by a conspiracy sometimes as they think others are. It's best to not always assume one big person or group is behind everything and look at actual facts. From what I can tell, Antifa is behind a lot of the rioting. Break them up and they'll cut down. I was watching the Atlanta protests last night and one person said they were running "Because everyone else was doing it". At that point mob mentality is what's causing the perception of large scale riots. When 3 people from an anarchist group does something like loot, they all jump in and do it too. When everyone is peaceful, there's no need for aggression on both sides. I saw a lot of that live last night. Only when they started barricading the roads and a protester threw a firework at law enforcement did they advance with tear gas.

Your opinion does not mean anything.
Dang, I thought you were a fervent supporter of the first amendment? Or are you a fascist willing to silence the opinions of those deemed not worthy in your ideal world. Hmmm maybe you aren't so different from the fascists.

Jessy says some crazy stuff I agree but his opinion... MATTERS!

Anyone who votes democrat after this. Must support all this violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. That's like saying anyone who votes Republicans hates poor people or immigrants. Broad-brushing is foolish and dangerous.

We need a couple of days of all day curfews (maybe nationwide for urban areas). I support the peaceful protesters, but we now need to get a handle on the situation. Unfortunately, the "bad actors" hide and build up with the daily protesters then pop out once it's night. By then their numbers are too high for law enforcement to oversee.

Nope. That's like saying anyone who votes Republicans hates poor people or immigrants. Broad-brushing is foolish and dangerous.
It's what some of the instigators are using saying ALL cops are racist and pigs. This is not true at all. The small bad percentage who do the atrocities such as sit on a man until he is dead could are, but you can't say the same about a majority of them who are there to protect the community.

It's what some of the instigators are using saying ALL cops are racist and pigs. This is not true at all. The small bad percentage who do the atrocities such as sit on a man until he is dead could are, but you can't say the same about a majority of them who are there to protect the community.
All of this really illustrates very well the power of herd mentality and reactions. Rational thinking takes a back seat to emotional outbursts. Measured and thoughtful response gives way to instantaneous reaction and mob rule...even/especially in the world of social media, which exacerbates the problem.

White cop killing a white guy? Nope.
Yep.... check this out (warning disturbing video), where was the protest, the outcry, the justice here?

All of it is sickening, Derek Chauvin (Minnesota) and Phillip Brailsford (Arizona, video link) are horrible excuses for officers and as human beings imo. There are bad officers all over the world but I'm sick of all officers being labeled.

I watched ABC11 interview a protester in Raleigh yesterday, he was peaceful, stated he just wanted their voices to be heard (I'm all for it), he asked for all to be peaceful and did not agree with destroying businesses/looting. Then he was asked about the bricks/pavers/stones thrown at RPD Officers... he stated that wasn't right but then he talked about how officers watched as the Minneapolis PD had his knee on George Floyd's neck and they did nothing, "so I'm not going to say they are definitely wrong for throwing stuff at the police either".

What makes that officer on the front lines in Raleigh guilty and deserving of stones thrown in face for the actions of the Minneapolis PD? What if all protesters were arrested because of the actions of those that destroy businesses?

Stop and think for just a few minutes people, stop with the biases, the politics, the hypocrisy and see things as they are, equally for all!

I'm sick of politics, corona, ignorance, biases, stupid BS...... maybe one day we will predominantly be a weather board again. I'm going back on hiatus

Yep.... check this out (warning disturbing video), where was the protest, the outcry, the justice here?

All of it is sickening, Derek Chauvin (Minnesota) and Phillip Brailsford (Arizona, video link) are horrible excuses for officers and as human beings imo. There are bad officers all over the world but I'm sick of all officers being labeled.

I watched ABC11 interview a protester in Raleigh yesterday, he was peaceful, stated he just wanted their voices to be heard (I'm all for it), he asked for all to be peaceful and did not agree with destroying businesses/looting. Then he was asked about the bricks/pavers/stones thrown at RPD Officers... he stated that wasn't right but then he talked about how officers watched as the Minneapolis PD had his knee on George Floyd's neck and they did nothing, "so I'm not going to say they are definitely wrong for throwing stuff at the police either".

What makes that officer on the front lines in Raleigh guilty and deserving of stones thrown in face for the actions of the Minneapolis PD? What if all protesters were arrested because of the actions of those that destroy businesses?

Stop and think for just a few minutes people, stop with the biases, the politics, the hypocrisy and see things as they are, equally for all!

I'm sick of politics, corona, ignorance, biases, stupid BS...... maybe one day we will predominantly be a weather board again. I'm going back on hiatus

Yeah, cant arrest all the protesters just bc of some looters, just like you cant penalize all cops.

Hello my friend! Hope Canada is doing well these days.

Anyone who votes democrat after this. Must support all this violence.

So you want my family and me dead?
I don't think you do, but if I were to use your logic, that would be the only logical conclusion.

Stop with this narrative, it's gotten plenty of attention days ago.

It’s not a narrative, it’s the truth. The news media focuses on the bad aspects and stories like this get very little to no mention. I haven’t seen a headline on any news website about that, I only saw it through a friend who sent it to me. The main headlines on mainstream news sites have been about the looting, Trump’s response and racial issues.

My logic is vote republican

I guess I was wrong then? Do you meant to imply that if people don't vote Republican, they should be killed, as the President has retweeted?
Don't @ me, I know the content of the video he retweeted, and him saying after "i meant in a political sense" is BS, he's knows how what he said would come across and you can believe he meant it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back