• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude - Whatever you deleted from me was clean and I am not appreciative at all; and this is political. Right? And you can delete political thought? ... BYE
@pcbjr
I deleted everything that was related to Matthew70 negative post including what was responded to his post... Not always about you!

Sorry ... but across the board is not cool ... you are losing another deep SE poster who really cares ...
Night
Well.... Sometimes you have to take a little criticism and moderation. If not the whole board would fall apart.... There is stuff that goes on behind the scenes that you guys don’t know about. A lot of things is discussed and voted on before it takes place on main forums...

Last edited:
Someone I went to high school with said they are about to riot at Crabtree. Come on man I had faith in you. Well you heard it here first bye bye Crabtree.

Watching this on tv why is people doing this? Honestly this is just very sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called him, he a hood boi. He said it was mostly white people out there ( not surprised ) and they were the main ones rioting and smashing. Interesting. Said his buddy got jumped by some other gang bangers .

Why was he rioting we asked ? To say he did it, tear gassed 6 times. Im in downtown now viewing the scenes.

Sorry ... but across the board is not cool ... you are losing another deep SE poster who really cares ...
Night
We are trying to clean the dung out of the thread and the replies to said dung. Sorry that offends you apparently.

Any racism or racial undertones in posts will result in an immediate ban from southernwx. There's no excuse in any circumstance for that to be ok and it certainly will not be ok here.

Furthermore if things start to spiral in this thread it will be locked and deleted. There is no reason for this thread to have to be babysat. We are adults, you are behind a keyboard, you see your post before you hit reply, type, read, think, reread, reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back