• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not read my post. You don’t shoot to kill. You shoot to scare and to stop these people but not to kill. Maybe you didn’t read my post fully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's literally not a thing. You only shoot to kill, there is no such thing as shooting to scare.
You are too ill informed to be posting anywhere. Please stop.

That's literally not a thing. You only shoot to kill, there is no such thing as shooting to scare.
You are too ill informed to be posting anywhere. Please stop.

So your saying you can’t fire warning shots? But I would suggest rubber bullets and tasers followed by arrest as the best course of action

Use the full non-lethal force available and stop this now everywhere. Rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper spray, sonic cannon, water cannon, etc. Lots of various ways they can approach it and quickly disperse the violent protesters.

So your saying you can’t fire warning shots? But I would suggest rubber bullets and tasers followed by arrest as the best course of action

damn good thing that Caesar or Tzar or some King or Kaiser or Mao or Fidel or Nikita K or Adolph ... well you get the drift ... are not running the show at present ...

damn good thing that Caesar or Tzar or some King or Kaiser or Mao or Fidel or Nikita K or Adolph ... well you get the drift ... are not running the show at present ...

Lol your trying to be funny. But what idea do you have to deal with this very serious issue in America today?

Lol your trying to be funny. But what idea do you have to deal with this very serious issue in America today?

Lots ... and I've shared them ...
But a few ... time warp back to train their parents (LOL) ... prayer, head to the farm ... In other words ... I have no magic wand to share ...

opening fire on protestors is a horrible thing to even suggest. It’s a terrible idea that could result in mass murder.
Protests like these would really go well in China...

I lived in a China for a time. Most people in America probably don't realize this but the Chinese people don't even know about the Tiananmen Square events; they have been completely hidden from them. It's a wonderful right we have to protest. The rioting and looting are opportunistic and low-life behaviors and those people are not protesters. In my opinion, it is essential that these cities get a handle on these people, but we absolutely cannot open fire on them (with live bullets). Even though they are troublemakers and aren't interested in a true protest, and cannot be allowed to destroy as they are doing, America does not do do things that way. We have to stay America and be Americans even when others aren't. There is a correct way to address this and it needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back