• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the same reason the ignorant fools protest every Saturday in my town with their rebel flag and MAGA hats. It's America and we have the first amendment.
Ok then just let the person thru. Let them go.

What is the person supposed to do? They were scared. Are they supposed to get out of their vehicle and let them hurt them or his vehicle? Why is not national guard on streets? Make the protesters go to a field or football stadium and let them yell and scream and beat one another up if they like. Keep them contained. Why should people that want no part of it be surrounded by these people?

So risk this happening like during LA riots.

Despicable people harassing that man. Makes me disheartened because people acting like that only lessens any chance of actual clear headedness prevailing .

I have a question, so if one thing goes wrong is it the entire systems fault and we must re do the police system? Also, why do we only examine the police but not the black community who clearly are also doing something to even be in confrontations with police in the first place.

I am speechless. This is playing with Fire.
They are throwing bottles and rocks that could kill someone. How do those secret service know someone does not have a bomb on them? This is opening door for terrorist to take advantage of.

They should not have shot to kill but fire a few shots in the air. They crossed the barricade that is there for a reason! Shoot a few shots in the air I’m sure they get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despicable people harassing that man. Makes me disheartened because people acting like that only lessens any chance of actual clear headedness prevailing .

I have a question, so if one thing goes wrong is it the entire systems fault and we must re do the police system? Also, why do we only examine the police but not the black community who clearly are also doing something to even be in confrontations with police in the first place.
Obviously Emmit Till shouldn't have whistled and trevon should have listened to the random white man telling him what to do

First all the police need to be examined. We need more eyes like cameras and microphones to hear and see what’s going on.
Second this incident and one in GA. These murders should have been arrested immediately.
Third it’s the leaders of the cities and states failing. They should have called in national guard to keep contained. Not shoot but use tear gas, rubber bullets. Make sure they remember to not destroy others properties.
Hopefully in November the people of those states and cities remember and vote them out.

Obviously Emmit Till shouldn't have whistled and trevon should have listened to the random white man telling him what to do
?

One shot and powder keg goes off.

Theres a guy holding a sign saying “ The people want blood” wonder what his intentions are...make no mistake I pray these protestors dont push their luck but pepper spray, rubber bullets , tear gas will come out on them soon enough if not real bullets.

It would only take the military to make a Bold example in one of these cities. Now I’m not saying to kill people. That should never be the intention. But I am saying use the open fire not to kill but to stop the violent people! That would bring all of this to a quick end.

As Jesus said, you do not have eyes to see, apparently. The president needs to lead. That is part of the job. You are the king of straw men--you always avoid the valid point that is being made.
You didn't make a valid point.....

It would only take the military to make a Bold example in one of these cities. Now I’m not saying to kill people. That should never be the intention. But I am saying use the open fire not to kill but to stop the violent people! That would bring all of this to a quick end.

Open fire on protesters is the worst idea ever and is murder.

Open fire on protesters is the worst idea ever and is murder.

Did you not read my post. You don’t shoot to kill. You shoot to scare and to stop these people but not to kill. Maybe you didn’t read my post fully

Did you not read my post. You don’t shoot to kill. You shoot to scare and to stop these people but not to kill. Maybe you didn’t read my post fully

opening fire on protestors is a horrible thing to even suggest. It’s a terrible idea that could result in mass murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back