• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t understand these mayors and governors of these cities and states not bringing in national guard. They have the authority to do so. What weak leaders they are. Also these leaders will arrest people for not social distancing and being out and about but it’s ok now there is no social distancing and no face mask and rioting.
Ironic considering what was being said just last week.

I'm

They bring'n white folks to clean up so they can embarrass us. It's a setup. I told you.
Even the "community organizers" are saying this was planned and executed very well and above their abilities to pull something like this off. Saw it on CNN for those that think it's a conspiracy theory.

Even the "community organizers" are saying this was planned and executed very well and above their abilities to pull something like this off. Saw it on CNN for those that think it's a conspiracy theory.

Of course it was planned. It's always planned by the same people. Who the hell pulls the police back for several hours while their city is set on fire?

Of course it was planned. It's always planned by the same people. Who the hell pulls the police back for several hours while their city is set on fire?
Bingo. They could have called in national guard. They left a police building. It’s all in cities and states run by liberals. All to create chaos and bring more issues towards Trump. The police officer committed murder and is charged. No reason for all of this. Plus where was Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson or all these black leaders asking for peaceful demonstrations? Why not Obama asking for peace? Just crazy how these cities and states were all about lockdowns and social distancing and now not even a mention of the virus. Plus look how many reporters and police wo masks. Even in NYC.

Bingo. They could have called in national guard. They left a police building. It’s all in cities and states run by liberals. All to create chaos and bring more issues towards Trump. The police officer committed murder and is charged. No reason for all of this. Plus where was Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson or all these black leaders asking for peaceful demonstrations? Why not Obama asking for peace? Just crazy how these cities and states were all about lockdowns and social distancing and now not even a mention of the virus. Plus look how many reporters and police wo masks. Even in NYC.

Sometimes my head hurts

Bunch of younger thugs. If parents see their kids in these videos or know they are out partaking in these events. They should use a belt on their arses. It’s called respect. Throwing that mike could have killed that reporter. Secret service agents were injured last night at WH. Those thugs are lucky they did not use lethal force attacking members of WH. This is what our future leaders are like. Sad.

23e1f7485115d3477b55a0fcd7432e9a.jpg

People saying Trump needs to lead here ya go. Basically he’s giving governors mayors etc the right to handle the issues in there own states. If not Trump will lead and fix this with the ultimate power of the military!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back