• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legally speaking, no. First degree requires him to have known who he was in the first place and actively plotted to murder him before the incident ever occurred. If anything, it could be second degree murder.
Yea I agree with at least 2nd degree. Sure they also want to make sure can get conviction.
Also from the MEs office. Full report not out yet.

"The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death."

The liberals will do anything they can to run this economy president and America they are supporting and backing looters and rioting and violence. They are POS and I hope Americans wake up and get rid of this garbage that is in our political system. Instead of running their mouths why don’t they get out there and tell people to quit looting and rioting. Fake news that’s all they are spinning the way they wanted to say.

I hate to say it, but I fear this thing is going to spiral us down to the point of no return.

The people burning and rioting and looting should be shipped out of America. Or round them up and make them rebuild and pay for all the supplies and loses.

What’s going on in Atlanta tonight is disgusting. How does this help anything? So dumb

Agreed! What’s happening in many major cities right now does nothing to memorialize Mr. Floyds MURDER! Nor will it aid in the prosecution of that evil ( ONE ) officer. (Perhaps 3 other officers will be charged). I weep for our nation this evening Authorities had better get a handle on this situation and I mean FAST !!!
I understand the outrage, but this isn’t the answer.

The people burning and rioting and looting should be shipped out of America. Or round them up and make them rebuild and pay for all the supplies and loses.

It's much the same areas that already have poor infrastructure imagine that

It's much the same areas that already have poor infrastructure imagine that
I would not rebuild one store one house if I was these businesses. I would tell them welcome to the world of homelessness and poverty and no jobs. They want to act like they live in a jungle then let them live in a jungle. One step further. Don’t rebuild the police precinct. Put barriers around that area and say there is no law. Let them purge one another.

Last edited by a moderator:

The liberals will do anything they can to run this economy president and America they are supporting and backing looters and rioting and violence. They are POS and I hope Americans wake up and get rid of this garbage that is in our political system. Instead of running their mouths why don’t they get out there and tell people to quit looting and rioting. Fake news that’s all they are spinning the way they wanted to say.

They will burn down the house as long they can rule over the ashes

Every governor of the state should call in national guard and if they don’t wanna disperse if you have to use lethal force use it. It is time to rid America of this garbage.
No, they don't need to use lethal force to protect property. I don't want to share a world with people who think violence upon their fellow man over property is appropriate. If history gives us any indication, they'd be just as likely to shoot into a crowd and kill innocent people. And the punishment for property damage is not and should not be death in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back