• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess all those at Woodstock cared nothing about lives either. Well can’t blame it on TDS. Trump was not president then. ??‍♂️

Interesting...

Also a tad misleading both Bush and Obama had much higher than 49% at points during their first terms, Trump has never been above 49%, in fact his average approval has never been over 47%..... also this is just a single poll if you average all of them then Trump is at 44-46%.....

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/ .....they compare Trump to other presidents day for day if you scroll down.....

Polls are nonsense most times they only sample 1,000 people or less. That’s not a very accurate poll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't care if the President releases his tax returns or not personally, I am fine with it either way. However if he does realease them, it won't matter to Liberals as they will just go on to something else if they show nothing. The leftist press and most Liberals have been trying a multitude of charges and innuendo against him and they keep just changing the goal posts each and every time on to something "new". I most likely won't vote for him because he is a narcissistic jerk but I KNOW I can not vote for Joe Biden under any circumstances and can not fathom a rationale for any person who does. I earlier made a comment about how I could possibly vote for Gov Cuomo since he was a leader, I now officially retract that comment and would not vote for him ever after learning from some here and online what he REALLY stands for.

1. The country for the most part isn't still locked down. It is carefully opening back up, which is what needs to happen.

2. But some of us want this to be done carefully like is occurring now in most cases. There needs to be some balance, as Trump/White House Task Force guidelines recommend.

3. Those of us who want this to be carefully done due to worry about the disease aren't just thinking about our own health. In many cases, including myself, we're thinking much more about loved ones who are at much higher risk than ourselves. Or if we get sick, what about the loved ones whom we're taking care of? So, it isn't right to portray those of us concerned about safety from the disease as selfish.

4. Why has this become so overpoliticized and why so black and white?

5. Business closings, bans on gatherings, fines for violating guidelines, and social distancing are nothing new. They were widespread in the 1918-19 flu epidemic.

6. Talking about selfishness, many people here openly enjoy and in some cases root for severe wx, hurricanes, and other dangerous wx (and some will lie and deny it), which helps nobody and is instead dangerous to loved ones. That's true selfishness. So, don't tell us folks who are concerned about safety from this disease that we're selfish. Look in the mirror, you people who love and root for dangerous wx. Those who love it will not stop loving it. But at least they can stop being hypocrites and stop complaining about selfishness of those concerned about this disease.

Last edited:
1. The country for the most part isn't still locked down. It is carefully opening back up, which is what needs to happen.

2. But some of us want this to be done carefully like is occurring now in most cases. There needs to be some balance, as Trump/White House Task Force guidelines recommend.

3. Those of us who want this to be carefully done due to worry about the disease aren't just thinking about our own health. In many cases, including myself, we're thinking much more about loved ones who are at much higher risk than ourselves. So, it isn't right to portray those of us concerned about safety from the disease as selfish.

4. Why has this become so overpoliticized and why so black and white?

5. Business closings, bans on gatherings, fines for violating guidelines, and social distancing are nothing new. They were widespread in the 1918-19 flu epidemic.

6. Talking about selfishness, many people here openly enjoy and in some cases root for severe wx, hurricanes, and other dangerous wx (and some will lie and deny it), which helps nobody and is instead dangerous to loved ones. That's true selfishness.

Texas had their single highest daily jump in cases since the pandemic started.

Well guess Cuomo has joined the dismissive non caring sacrificing people. What will the liberals say now?

Well looks like CA flattening alright. Economy that is.
Glad Newsom has his priorities right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back