• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already did that in 2016: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

The only other states conceivably within striking distance IMO are Maine (outright), New Hampshire, Minnesota, Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia. Those were all relatively close losses for him in 2016. However, at this point I would expect him to lose all of those along with the PA/MI/WI (and quite possibly FL/IA, etc.) this time around. Of course, November is still a long ways away, so we'll see. How the pandemic unfolds, including both the lives lost and economic toll, will be key. As of now, it's not looking good. However, at this point in 2016 I also thought Trump was going to go down in a pretty substantial defeat, so it's just too early to say.

Well depends on if people want to vote for Trump=Tough on China will make China pay a heavy price or Biden= weak on China actually believe the Chinese are not bad folks and will continue to sell us out to china. And make China stronger then America as a world power! I don’t know about anyone else but I want CHINA to pay a heavy price and be held responsible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. People will begin rioting because they cant go swimming.
These states keep doing lockdowns and canceling everything. Yes eventually people are going to get fed up. You really think riots will not eventually start happening? In LA 3 more months. Parents wo jobs. Not going anywhere. No schools or colleges. It does not take much common sense to see what happens. They had sports during the Spanish flu! Have you thought about with people not able to buy or people not having surgeries. Hospitals not having much patients that eventually those medical supplies are not going to be so needed. Meaning orders to your company you work for could eventually lose money and have to lay people off. No money into the economy means much more problems in the future. It will not be the 85k or 300k deaths that you will have to worry about. Wether you want to believe it or not. Money is the backbone of survival for a lot of Americans. That’s truth and reality.
Also what is next. People can’t swim in their pools or neighbors pools or neighborhoods pools? Hotels lose money if pools not open. Wake up.

I think many states are turning Red. Messing with jobs, living, recreational such as sports. Like in MI. That’s only fueling the fire. Unless people start dying in streets from the virus. Or we reach 2 million deaths. Then Blue wins.
The only reason I mentioned Minnesota is because Trump lost Minnesota Last time by 1.5 or 2% I can't remember. Yes all these restrictions will have an effect but is yet to be seen how big or what will be effected.

I think many states are turning Red. Messing with jobs, living, recreational such as sports. Like in MI. That’s only fueling the fire. Unless people start dying in streets from the virus. Or we reach 2 million deaths. Then Blue wins.

It’s mostly blue states that want to stay on lockdown. My hope is these people get sick of it and vote red in November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumps approval on corona continues to slide downward among all voting groups even Republicans.

Attachments

• 20200513_160416.jpg
    20200513_160416.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 3
These states keep doing lockdowns and canceling everything. Yes eventually people are going to get fed up. You really think riots will not eventually start happening? In LA 3 more months. Parents wo jobs. Not going anywhere. No schools or colleges. It does not take much common sense to see what happens. They had sports during the Spanish flu! Have you thought about with people not able to buy or people not having surgeries. Hospitals not having much patients that eventually those medical supplies are not going to be so needed. Meaning orders to your company you work for could eventually lose money and have to lay people off. No money into the economy means much more problems in the future. It will not be the 85k or 300k deaths that you will have to worry about. Wether you want to believe it or not. Money is the backbone of survival for a lot of Americans. That’s truth and reality.
Also what is next. People can’t swim in their pools or neighbors pools or neighborhoods pools? Hotels lose money if pools not open. Wake up.

Wait, people go to hotels just so they can swim in their pool? LOL

Wait, people go to hotels just so they can swim in their pool? LOL
Should have known have to spell it out for clueless blinded liberals. Well let’s see if you have kids like I do. When we go on vacations or to visit family or friends or to the mountains. My kids want to stay at a hotel they can swim at. Also lots of kids have birthday sleep overs at hotels so they can swim!
Might need to change your light bulb in your brain. It seems to be out.

Well glad I found the crisis news network! Lockdowns and fear of dying forever. Oh wait we are already dying.
He has been friends with and interviewed trump for decades. He has probably interviewed trump more than anyone else.
He probably got a call from Hillary or Biden knowing that Obamagate is just starting.

I'm so tired of inconsistencies in politics based on whether someone is a D or is an R. Would someone, preferably a non-con since I know cons will agree with me here, please tell me how Schumer is justified in saying Biden's denial is sufficient whereas he insisted Kavanaugh withdraw due to Ford's accusations??

link:

Now that being said, Reade has had some major inconsistencies in things she's said. So, I have a lot of doubt about her crediblity. But that's beside the point! Schumer looks ridiculous here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back