• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess that makes it all ok then in your eyes.
Death sucks no matter what age. Do you think he wants to see his kids and grandkids futures destroyed? My dad passed away at 63. I miss him dearly but he taught me we all will die one day and to live each day to its fullest. At 87 everyone knows life is to end at any moment more so than someone at 35. I’m sure he’s lived a great life and full one. I’m glad my dads death was quick and he did not suffer. I would sacrifice my life for my kids anytime to see they have a future and don’t have to miss out on school and sports and living their lives. I want to see my kids making memories. My son is a senior next year. All these kids missing out on proms, graduations and memories. To me that is sad and I would think your grandad would rather see his kids and grandkids having those memories. Again I am sorry.

So how many deaths would it take? How many deaths for you say......damn that's too many?
Honestly any death is sad but 80k deaths is nothing to the suffering and poverty that’s unfolding. These deaths and sadness will pass. This economic damage and what it’s causing will not pass so quickly. Can you say how many homeless and unemployed and suicides and depression is enough before you say we need to open up? 30 million jobless. How many of those end up on streets. We both are neither right or wrong. There is no easy answer. We just can’t stay in our Sip and not expect much more pain and sorrow.

Troll nope just a Trump supporter that wants America to succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your statement is a paradox. You could be excused for supporting him once, but to still do so?
Your vision of a successful America must be very different from mine, and much uglier.

I say open it up and let the chips fall where they fall. I don’t say this to sound cold or heartless. I say this because I care about the unemployed and homeless as well. The economic disaster maybe the bigger problem here

Death sucks no matter what age. Do you think he wants to see his kids and grandkids futures destroyed? My dad passed away at 63. I miss him dearly but he taught me we all will die one day and to live each day to its fullest. At 87 everyone knows life is to end at any moment more so than someone at 35. I’m sure he’s lived a great life and full one. I’m glad my dads death was quick and he did not suffer. I would sacrifice my life for my kids anytime to see they have a future and don’t have to miss out on school and sports and living their lives. I want to see my kids making memories. My son is a senior next year. All these kids missing out on proms, graduations and memories. To me that is sad and I would think your grandad would rather see his kids and grandkids having those memories. Again I am sorry.
Pretty sure your kids would not prefer you to be dead so they could go to prom.
Can you stop trolling this board now?

Your statement is a paradox. You could be excused for supporting him once, but to still do so?
Your vision of a successful America must be very different from mine, and much uglier.

Trump supports what I support. He is building the wall I’ve wanted for years. He’s against abortion he’s tough on China. Trump believes in everything I believe in and is why I support him

Not sure why he would ask them to remove them unless he has a hard time understanding them with their mask on which I have problems understanding people with masks on. Also if they have an issue with it they can always do a zoom or Skype. If there is enough distance between them and the vice president I don’t see any problem with them taking their mask off so I’m not really sure what the big deal is obviously Pence just needs to make better use of how he handles the situation.

Pretty sure your kids would not prefer you to be dead so they could go to prom.
Can you stop trolling this board now?
I have no doubt my kids don’t want me dead. Duh. It’s not up to them. You obviously missed the whole point. You call me a troll because I post truth. Typical liberal that hates to be wrong. I have another name for you but no reason Because your not worth the time. I don’t want to be banned from this thread. Put me on ignore. I ignore you so please do me the same.

Eye doctors and dentist here in TN will only see patients under 60 until this virus is over. ??‍♂️

Special elections dont often foretell future elections, but I think it's interesting that a Republican is winning the vote count in a democrat disctrict in LA county.

I would say many will be leaving states like NY, NJ, VA,CA,MI,IL and more. If not leaving they will most likely be turning Red or getting closer to being a Red state. Seems most of the people in these states are getting pissed at the liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back