• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder why Trump didn’t get that type of treatment??‍♂️ Oh that’s right he’s not a liberal??‍♂️

Attachments

• 9D4387E4-CB82-4651-A248-D08232786FB6.jpeg
    9D4387E4-CB82-4651-A248-D08232786FB6.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 6
At least Biden.....correction.....At least no other candidate in history has asked for the injection of disinfectants to be considered for a treatment of a virus. And then doubled down by lying that he was sarcastically answering a press question when he said that even though he wasn’t and actually was looking to his right at Dr. Birx, whose facial expression was priceless. I hope the Biden campaign lets Trump have it over and over with that priceless gem. Trump needs to go.

Anyone that believe Trump was anything other then sarcastic really needs a mental evaluation. I mean people with common sense knew the president was sarcastic! It just shows we have a bunch of stupid people in this country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone that believe Trump was anything other then sarcastic really needs a mental evaluation. I mean people with common sense knew the president was sarcastic! It just shows we have a bunch of stupid people in this country

Sometimes I have trouble knowing if you guys are trolling with over the top obvious trolls or if you really have no sense of irony.....or self reflection.

“Fox News’ Bret Baier Rejects Trump’s Claim Disinfectant Comment Was Sarcasm: ‘That’s Not How It Looked’“

Fox News’ Bret Baier isn’t convinced by President Donald Trump’s Friday claim that he was being sarcastic when he suggested ingesting or injecting disinfectants to treat COVID-19.

“‘Well, that’s not how it looked in the briefing and not how it came across in the briefing,’ Baier said of Trump’s Thursday night statements, which he made to Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator, during a press conference.“

Well if you say he's being sarcastic and joking around, then guess he really is a clown. Honk honk! Sorry I couldn't resist.

“Fox News’ Bret Baier Rejects Trump’s Claim Disinfectant Comment Was Sarcasm: ‘That’s Not How It Looked’“

Fox News’ Bret Baier isn’t convinced by President Donald Trump’s Friday claim that he was being sarcastic when he suggested ingesting or injecting disinfectants to treat COVID-19.

“‘Well, that’s not how it looked in the briefing and not how it came across in the briefing,’ Baier said of Trump’s Thursday night statements, which he made to Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator, during a press conference.“

I do not care what Dr Brix thinks. Even if President Trump seemed serious. Anyone with just little common sense should know Trump isn’t serious. He’s just sarcastic! I almost feel bad for the people that believe Trump was serious. I feel bad because I have to question these peoples mental state of mind!

I do not care what Dr Brix thinks. Even if President Trump seemed serious. Anyone with just little common sense should know Trump isn’t serious. He’s just sarcastic! I almost feel bad for the people that believe Trump was serious. I feel bad because I have to question these peoples mental state of mind!

Its not sarcasm its incompetence.

Yeah all of these little squabbles and petty issues with Trumps personality matter alot when parts of California are staying shut down till July. Makes total sense. Yeah.

Mine as well say we have 49 states in the country! California has gone further and further left in recent years

Its not sarcasm its incompetence.

I get it Trump really shouldn’t say certain things! But just because he talks a lot of bull doesn’t mean he’s serious. I seriously thought the disinfectant comment was a joke. I laughed very hard.

1) Who’s Dr, Brix?
2) Dr. Birx said nothing about this. Pay attention, troll.

Their stay at home order may last a lifetime.
This whole virus has turned into an overreaction by media, liberals and Fauci. Fauci has sold out to the liberals.
First January 28 says America does not need to worry and this virus is not a threat to America.
Today it’s a serious threat.
March 8 says no reason to wear a mask. Does no good. Today claims we need to wear mask.
Today claims no schools in fall. Till a complete vaccine or immunity.
Yet if you look it up. It’s there for all you non mentally insane liberals. This virus is less deadly to under 18 than the flu. Yes that’s right. The flu kills more under 18 than this virus. So Trump needs to tell Fauci bye. The CDC take with grain of salt. Trusting these idiots to understand economies is useless. All signs point to media will try harder tofear monger people by saying cases rising. Watch the deaths. Most likely will still be. 80-82 average age.

This whole virus has turned into an overreaction by media, liberals and Fauci. Fauci has sold out to the liberals.
First January 28 says America does not need to worry and this virus is not a threat to America.
Today it’s a serious threat.
March 8 says no reason to wear a mask. Does no good. Today claims we need to wear mask.
Today claims no schools in fall. Till a complete vaccine or immunity.
Yet if you look it up. It’s there for all you non mentally insane liberals. This virus is less deadly to under 18 than the flu. Yes that’s right. The flu kills more under 18 than this virus. So Trump needs to tell Fauci bye. The CDC take with grain of salt. Trusting these idiots to understand economies is useless. All signs point to media will try harder tofear monger people by saying cases rising. Watch the deaths. Most likely will still be. 80-82 average age.
You sound like that conspiracy theorist I saw the other day that I was talking about now saying it's all a hoax. You're a broken record at this point just repeating the same thing. Half the last pages are full of your posts saying the exact same thing.

You sound like that conspiracy theorist I saw the other day that I was talking about now saying it's all a hoax. You're a broken record at this point just repeating the same thing. Half the last pages are full of your posts saying the exact same thing.
No different than all the same post from others about Trump. Goes both ways. Also the virus is real but not nearly as dangerous as media and some made it out to be. All we hear is stay lock down and no schools and we’re killing grandparents. Yet not one word from the liberals about homelessness, poverty, depression, hunger and suicides. All you that scream wear a mask, stay home, people are dying, never mention those individuals. Yet those of us with different opinions are told how Trump sucks, he’s incompetent, it’s his fault, he said drink bleach, over and over and over. I post what is happening right under your noses. Yet some of you would lay down your guns and freedoms and never question anything. You act like you can’t think for yourselves. The ones that think opposite are called names in here and the admin is ok with it because they are buddies with them or believe like they do. I do respect others opinions and let it be. Trash Trump all you want. That’s freedom. I don’t call names. I stand my ground with proof of what is happening. To add I do appreciate the opportunity to express my beliefs and frustrations. So Ido say thank you to all the Admin on this board. We may not agree on everything but I do respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back