• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mans president of the USA.........you say we should ignore him but theres nothingt he is doing that dkesnt effect every one of us.

Essentially you are asking us to bury our heads in the sand just as you have done.

No thanks I'll continue to hold the firm belief we can and do deserve better than this loser we have in office now.
Its a pretty sad state of affairs man. I just don't get it......Its like watching someone get dumped over and over and over again....LOL

I have never really read political threads at other boards or this thread until recently, I had no idea people really got this emotional and personal about politics. I don't think it's a bad thing but it was certainly surprising to me.
Personal about "politics / policy" I can understand. What you see here is unhealthy, emotional obsession. They call it TDS for a reason. I guess once you invest every ounce of your soul into it you can't go back. I didn't pay as much attention to the Obama years when I was in service but I can't imagine it was this bad as far as people losing their minds over him as a PERSON...….

If people don't want to hear or see Trump, DONT LOOK! STOP LISTENING! Cut your TV off so you don't have to see him people. Don't look at his Twitter. The individuals who despise him as bad as some here do, refuse to look away. They are so obsessed with this guy, what he says and how he says it they are willing to spend hours a day bashing him. For what? Live your life and get over it folks! These people look like fools complaining about unity.

If you put the people that post most often in this thread, put them in a room where nobody knows the other and don't talk politics, I doubt there would be a single argument amongst anybody in the group. The divide doesn't come from the President (any President). It comes from people's inability to control their damn emotions over 1 Man. Jeez what a miserable life some of you must have if Donald Trump gets to you this much
I don’t even listen to what he says or look much at all. I just look at my surroundings. Even with my governor and mayor I only look at their main talking points.

Personal about "politics / policy" I can understand. What you see here is unhealthy, emotional obsession. They call it TDS for a reason. I guess once you invest every ounce of your soul into it you can't go back. I didn't pay as much attention to the Obama years when I was in service but I can't imagine it was this bad as far as people losing their minds over him as a PERSON...….
I never wrote online how disappointed I was in the Obama administration. I knew it didnt matter what I thought.

I never wrote online how disappointed I was in the Obama administration. I knew it didnt matter what I thought.
I was same. If Biden wins it is what it is. Not going to change it. Just hope for the better. Trump haters is beyond something I thought I would never see.

I'll write whatever the heck I want to write about Trump. The jerk strikes yet again:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/04/trump-wants-comcast-to-probe-joe-scarborough-over-cold-case/

"President Trump on Monday took a shot at MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough – calling for 'Concast' to probe him for a cold case involving the accidental death of an intern in his congressional office in 2001.

'‘Concast’ should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough,' the president said, referring to NBC News’ parent company Comcast, in a tweet shortly after the 'Morning Joe' host reported bad polling news for Trump."

"The medical examiner ruled the death accidental, saying Klausutis had passed out because of an undiagnosed heart condition and hit her head on a desk.

No evidence has ever been found linking Scarborough to her death
."

But it is ok because Trump is a "good Christian" lmao.

Those of you who refuse to denounce things like this are disappointing and this is giving me a negative vibe about you folks that may be hard to shake off in the future.

Last edited:
I'll write whatever the heck I want to write about Trump. The jerk strikes yet again:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/04/trump-wants-comcast-to-probe-joe-scarborough-over-cold-case/

"President Trump on Monday took a shot at MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough – calling for 'Concast' to probe him for a cold case involving the accidental death of an intern in his congressional office in 2001.

'‘Concast’ should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough,' the president said, referring to NBC News’ parent company Comcast, in a tweet shortly after the 'Morning Joe' host reported bad polling news for Trump."

"The medical examiner ruled the death accidental, saying Klausutis had passed out because of an undiagnosed heart condition and hit her head on a desk.

No evidence has ever been found linking Scarborough to her death
."

But it is ok because Trump is a "good Christian" lmao.

Those of you who refuse to denounce things like this are disappointing and this is giving me a negative vibe about you folks that may be hard to shake off in the future.
Write and say anything you want to. I support that. Freedom of speech. I will say what he says is ridiculous. I have before and will continue but what good does it do? He’s the president and nothing we can do. No different than when Obama and Pelosi and other idiot politicians run their mouths. All everyone can do is vote against them when time comes.

what I wouldn’t give for W right now.

Wait, the Bush that bungled the Katrina response, got us into an endless fight in the Middle East, lied about WMD in Iraq to finish what his father started and to raise oil prices for his buddies, destabilized the Middle East, committed war crimes for sending thousands of soldiers to their deaths and many more civilians, and who was in charge when the Great Recession began. That Bush?

I said all that tongue and cheek and I firmly believe Bush is ten times the man Trump is character wise, but I tend to think people seem to forget things that were said.

Sheesh the economic collapse America is going into is a powered keg that will explode. Our taxes will be 3x more in the future to even try to sustain the federal and state programs and theOr infrastructures.

I'll write whatever the heck I want to write about Trump.

Write whatever you want buddy!

What a crazy thing for Trump to say right? Filing it in the "Didnt even waste the effort to care" folder.....

Trump 2020!

Wait, the Bush that bungled the Katrina response, got us into an endless fight in the Middle East, lied about WMD in Iraq to finish what his father started and to raise oil prices for his buddies, destabilized the Middle East, committed war crimes for sending thousands of soldiers to their deaths and many more civilians, and who was in charge when the Great Recession began. That Bush?

I said all that tongue and cheek and I firmly believe Bush is ten times the man Trump is character wise, but I tend to think people seem to forget things that were said.
This pretty much sums up why I choose to look past the Trump bashing. It goes with the territory of being a leader. If everybody likes you, you arent very effective at your job

This pretty much sums up why I choose to look past the Trump bashing. It goes with the territory of being a leader. If everybody likes you, you arent very effective at your job
You say you look past it yet you bring it up every day. How does that work? It doesn't. If you actually looked past it you wouldn't care if people bashed him nor would you comment about it.

But what if half don't like a POTUS? Is that good for our country? I'm not asking if it is good for just the far right. Many in our country have far different views from you and me. I know I can't have everything my way and that's OK as I think like an adult. Compromise is a good thing.

His being considered a good Christian is mind boggling and imo should be insulting to true good Christians. It cheapens what good Christian means.

All of the above is fair. But he is a better man than trump by multiples. I’m a left center guy and would love Bush right now over trump.

But what if half don't like a POTUS? Is that good for our country? I'm not asking if it is good for just the far right. Many in our country have far different views from you and me. I know I can't have everything my way and that's OK as I think like an adult. Compromise is a good thing.

His being considered a good Christian is mind boggling and imo should be insulting to true good Christians. It cheapens what good Christian means.

You mean like this?

I think America is past the days of compromise. At least the next 4 years. Biden will not bring compromise. I think we are at a point with politicians no matter who’s in office they are going to bring division. I am just hoping we hold off a liberal getting in office that wants to act like some of these mayors and governors have during this virus. We get someone like that in office then civil war will happen.

I think America is past the days of compromise. At least the next 4 years. Biden will not bring compromise. I think we are at a point with politicians no matter who’s in office they are going to bring division. I am just hoping we hold off a liberal getting in office that wants to act like some of these mayors and governors have during this virus. We get someone like that in office then civil war will happen.

biden would bring more compromise than you think. It’s anecdotal but I know several republicans that could tolerate a biden presidency over any other candidate that ran this year on the left.
I think you will find more than a few trump voters that defect to Biden.

All of the above is fair. But he is a better man than trump by multiples. I’m a left center guy and would love Bush right now over trump.

I agree and I would too, but its not exactly an even playing field because people hated and made fun of “hick” Bush as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back