• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you are on the left or the right, go to Drudge right now. Just take a moment to laugh out loud—it’s good for the soul.
Drudge has been flipped on Trump, conservatisim for over 2 years now. Are you just fiinding this out? Hes not a fan of anyone who cozies up to evangelicals because of his personal private life.

Don't resign. The backlash against the Democrats will be severe. They supported more travel, transit, and border crossings. These are all things that devastated Europe. Let them defend those positions in November. Let them defend the position regarding commerce in Chinatown. Let them defend going to public places like ice cream shops, etc. Nothing they said from January to early April is defensible. Let them scream racism at the top of their lungs like they did in Europe. Those Democrats will also be gone in the next election cycle.

Don't resign. The backlash against the Democrats will be severe. They supported more travel, transit, and border crossings. These are all things that devastated Europe. Let them defend those positions in November. Let them defend the position regarding commerce in Chinatown. Let them defend going to public places like ice cream shops, etc. Nothing they said from January to early April is defensible. Let them scream racism at the top of their lungs like they did in Europe. Those Democrats will also be gone in the next election cycle.
It's the biggest con job in America right now being covered up by an obsessed media on political correctness. Even some liberals on here spew similar venom.

If you still support a man who thinks you should inject bleach or alcohol.....

If you still support a man that wanted to kill more people through international travel (Biden), than you can jump in the ocean. I will never support the Democrats. They are only concerned with beating Trump. They could care less about beating coronavirus. I'm glad another Democrat walked away. Asking people to travel was beyond disgusting. Yet Pelosi and Biden did it. They encourage people to go to crowd into China town. Truly disgusting.

If you still support a man who thinks you should inject bleach or alcohol.....
I much rather have a president that doesn't worry about being politically correct instead of a president that tries to control people along racial, educational, sexual orientation, anti religion, plantation thinking lines, through a controlling political party.

If you still support a man that wanted to kill more people through international travel (Biden), than you can jump in the ocean. I will never support the Democrats. They are only concerned with beating Trump. They could care less about beating coronavirus. I'm glad another Democrat walked away. Asking people to travel was beyond disgusting. Yet Pelosi and Biden did it. They encourage people to go to crowd into China town. Truly disgusting.
Not sure what you are on about, are you saying you still support a man who suggest you inject bleach?

I much rather have a president that doesn't worry about being politically correct instead of a president that tries to control people along racial, educational, sexual orientation, anti religion, plantation thinking lines, through a controlling political party.
Who also suggests you inject bleach? Guys, come on, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back