• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Steven_1974 you have plenty of dislikes. So what is your solution to this virus and opening up? What do you recommend? If Biden wins what do you hope he does for America?

Testing, testing, testing. Antibody serology tests. Contact tracing. People wearing masks when out. Right now they need to make sure that the numbers over a 14 day period are going down for positive tests and hospitalizations. Once that's under control and you have the testing in place, then you can start to phase in opening. You don't do those things you're going to be right back where we started.

If Biden wins what do I hope he does for America? Well for one bring some freakin dignity back to the White House and quit having a clown show like we are now attacking people left and right and the constant stream of lies. It's really bad when you can't even trust the President at his word on anything. We need some common sense. We need people running the government again that has the first clue about what's going on. You currently have none of that with this administration. Start there and work your way up. Things certainly weren't bad under Obama at all and I don't see Biden changing anything from that strategy.

Testing, testing, testing. Antibody serology tests. Contact tracing. People wearing masks when out. Right now they need to make sure that the numbers over a 14 day period are going down for positive tests and hospitalizations. Once that's under control and you have the testing in place, then you can start to phase in opening. You don't do those things you're going to be right back where we started.

If Biden wins what do I hope he does for America? Well for one bring some freakin dignity back to the White House and quit having a clown show like we are now attacking people left and right and the constant stream of lies. It's really bad when you can't even trust the President at his word on anything. We need some common sense. We need people running the government again that has the first clue about what's going on. You currently have none of that with this administration. Start there and work your way up. Things certainly weren't bad under Obama at all and I don't see Biden changing anything from that strategy.
Ok. So who is paying for all the testing and how often do you test? The test are only 80-90% accurate and that’s generous. So do you test everyone weekly? Also there are some tests with false positives. So how do you enforce its keep from lawsuits to those that you force to quarantine that were false positives? So you are saying make it a law everyone has to wear a mask? Who pays for the mask? Certain style masks or just any mask? I am asking to have a serious conversation. Not trying to be an arse.

Contact tracing like South Korea has done is probably impossible in this country unless we want to eliminate a whole slew of privacy protections. And I’m not sure that’s something I’m in favor of. Those who choose security over freedom deserve neither, and all that...

Let’s make students scared of any sickness. Well TX has been open almost a week. Not hearing of a rise in deaths or cases. Oh that’s right it’s a republican governor that wants people to survive on their own and not off the govt. Thankfully we have a republican governor also!

Let’s make students scared of any sickness. Well TX has been open almost a week. Not hearing of a rise in deaths or cases. Oh that’s right it’s a republican governor that wants people to survive on their own and not off the govt. Thankfully we have a republican governor also!
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 7.47.21 PM.png

It's a wonder this man ever became president:

It's not the worst suggestion I've ever heard. When I lived in Jersey, I'd go hiking when I caught a cold virus. I'd hike about 10 miles in a day with a roll of bounty to blow my nose. Whether it be from the sunlight or over-active lymphatic system from water and exercise sweat, my cold would always be gone by the end of the day or the next day. I read a lot of hiker guides in my teenage years, and there were many anecdotes about people that were able to fight colds by continuous hiking, and other stories about colds developing after they people at shelters.

I understand the worries of opening to soon but economically there is no way any state can wait till mid June. We are already at depression levels for unemployment. If states wait till June it will be 40-50 million on unemployment. We have 26 million just in a months time.
And thats what a lot on the left truly want. Tear it down and make America the way they always wanted. A blind man can see through the motives of some. Its the opportunity of a lifetime.

Whether you are on the left or the right, go to Drudge right now. Just take a moment to laugh out loud—it’s good for the soul.

Whether you are on the left or the right, go to Drudge right now. Just take a moment to laugh out loud—it’s good for the soul.

I read the e-mails of executives from Fortune 500 companies every day for work. Why would I read a tertiary source like Drudge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back