• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Crenshaw... He's an Iraq veteran that was injured in an explosion. Very good spirited guy that has appeared on Joe Rogan a number of times.
Yeah I like him alot. Whatever happens the Republican Party can never nominate the typical politician like pre Trump that they've done in past. Too many lies and not enough distinction between the Democratic Republicans in the past. we need non politicians that have actual career outside of politics.

Yeah I like him alot. Whatever happens the Republican Party can never nominate the typical politician like pre Trump that they've done in past. Too many lies and not enough distinction between the Democratic Republicans in the past. we need non politicians that have actual career outside of politics.

But Trump is among the worst liars ever! And furthermore, he explicitly has said he doesn't says take responsibility like a Truman. He passes the buck. And he at the same time congratulates himself over and over. Awful as a President. But maybe he'd be great as a king?

But Trump is among the worst liars ever! And furthermore, he explicitly has said he doesn't says take responsibility like a Truman. He passes the buck. And he at the same time congratulates himself over and over. Awful as a President. But maybe he'd be great as a king?
No kings!

At least I know that Trump is working for me and not special interests. I never said he was perfect, never have.

Besides the "I take no responsibility" Trump reversing on what he said about closing down (his typical wishywashiness), why are the States Rights and Constitutionalist conservatives so quiet regarding what Trump said yesterday about forgetting the Constitution and claiming he has full power over the states in reopening up the country? The silence is deafening.

Besides Trump reversing on what he said about closing down (his typical wishywashiness), why are the States Rights and Constitutionalist conservatives so quiet regarding what Trump said yesterday about forgetting the Constitution and claiming he has full power over the states in reopening up the country? The silence is deafening.
I think some are still on the floor ...
My head is spinning over what I heard ... and I'm just a lawyer ...

If Biden ends up beating Trump, who do you think will be the the Republican nominee in 2024? My guess is the pirate dude.
Won't really matter who the nominee would be. If Biden sweeps in and gets the House and Senate along with it, then no true Conservative Republican could win a presidential election. Millions of illegals will be given the right to vote and they will vote very heavily Liberal/Democrat in large numbers due to the benevolent largesse of the party. With the parties so close in registration numbers, it would give the Democrats the edge they need and if you think that is a good thing then you should vote for Biden. This country is really in a no win situation now unless a viable third party candidate should beat both nominees, and that ain't going to happen. I fear violence will result no matter who wins the 2020 election because I think the media (on both sides) has successfully polarized the public to an irrevocably permanent divide. Yes I know this sounds like a doomsday prediction but I think it is inevitable now and I am saddened by it., and I don't have any ideas how to get out of it.

Won't really matter who the nominee would be. If Biden sweeps in and gets the House and Senate along with it, then no true Conservative Republican could win a presidential election. Millions of illegals will be given the right to vote and they will vote very heavily Liberal/Democrat in large numbers due to the benevolent largesse of the party. With the parties so close in registration numbers, it would give the Democrats the edge they need and if you think that is a good thing then you should vote for Biden. This country is really in a no win situation now unless a viable third party candidate should beat both nominees, and that ain't going to happen. I fear violence will result no matter who wins the 2020 election because I think the media (on both sides) has successfully polarized the public to an irrevocably permanent divide. Yes I know this sounds like a doomsday prediction but I think it is inevitable now and I am saddened by it., and I don't have any ideas how to get out of it.
It’s not doomsday. You are just stating it’s possible which many things are possible. History tells us all great nations fall and purge themselves. With this virus and the way the nation is going into a depression. Then yes violence will most likely erupt. If we do go into a depression it will not be pretty which no depression is but hatred and division is at levels I thought I would never see. Hopefully this is just a possibility that never comes to fruition.

It’s not doomsday. You are just stating it’s possible which many things are possible. History tells us all great nations fall and purge themselves. With this virus and the way the nation is going into a depression. Then yes violence will most likely erupt. If we do go into a depression it will not be pretty which no depression is but hatred and division is at levels I thought I would never see. Hopefully this is just a possibility that never comes to fruition.
I was not around then, but I grew up engrossed and overshadowed by 2 generations in the aftermath of it on a small farm in south Georgia ... the Depression was the "end of the world" and survival all wrapped in to one ... regrettably it took a world war to "fix" it ... but the end of the country did not happen as a result of 1933 - 1939 ... and the "end" is not looming now ...

but I did learn that barbed wire, chicken wire, tar, turpentine, kerosene, greens, #7 birdshot, duct tape, a fishin' pole, a smile, a "how do you do" and an occasional prayer could fix a lot ... still can ...

Last edited:
Illegals cannot vote, who is changing that?

Longer we stay closed more of these will happen. Adding in poverty and homelessness and hunger. They will become more violent. The gov of the state’s need to reassure they will open up in coming weeks to defuse the social unrest starting to show itself.

If you call yourself "conservative", "republican", "lean right of center", and you support Trump, you really need to just chill and do what I am about to do and leave this thread. Stop feeding the negative haters on here (They don't give a flip about you). You are gonna be ok. The virus will pass, things will begin to slowly pick back up going into election season. When that time nears you have a choice. You can hold your nose and vote for what's REALLY in your best interest (a business friendly president) or you can vote for Joe Biden and kiss it all goodbye. Choice is yours to make. Cut your TV off, do what you do, take care of your family, STAY POSITIVE! and show up on election day like you did in 2016. That's really all you can do. Put your SELF FIRST. Its your country too and you don't have to get along to get by. Be smarter and better prepared and you will be fine

Then they are no longer illegal and have the right to vote.
Yes. That’s the whole point of liberals wanting open borders. The more open they are then they get the votes of those that come in to become a citizen. Pretty much sealing any future elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back