• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t be removed. They’ve already gone down that road. It is up to Michigan residents to vote for Trump’s opponent. With Biden not looking too good to me recently, that may not be easy.

At that point I'd hope the 25th amendment would be an option.

Just imagine the consequences if this is true and nothing is done to change it.

2021 major hurricane hits coastal NC......president biden says well those counties voted for Trump......nope no FEMA aid.

We cant stand for these kids of precedents to be set.

At that point I'd hope the 25th amendment would be an option.

Just imagine the consequences if this is true and nothing is done to change it.

2021 major hurricane hits coastal NC......president biden says well those counties voted for Trump......nope no FEMA aid.

We cant stand for these kids of precedents to be set.

It doesn’t matter that you and I can’t stand these kind of precedents, he’s not going to be removed via impeachment or 25th Amendment. It would have happened by now.

And especially now that we’re in a war. It ain’t going to happen.

Last edited:
Sure but can’t prove it’s real news either. Sources are not always accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're hearing from the governors own mouth. She is taking a huge political gamble to be so vocally lying about something. This isn't some unnamed source.

You're hearing from the governors own mouth. She is taking a huge political gamble to be so vocally lying about something. This isn't some unnamed source.

She’s a Democratic means she hates Trump. Don’t you think it may just be possible she’s lying because she hates Trump?

She’s a Democratic means she hates Trump. Don’t you think it may just be possible she’s lying because she hates Trump?

What does she have to gain by lying. It is also clear in my original post that it needs verifying so no I didnt take it at face value although I'd tend to believe her over trump who is a habitual liar.

What does she have to gain by lying. It is also clear in my original post that it needs verifying so no I didnt take it at face value although I'd tend to believe her over trump who is a habitual liar.

Votes is what has to gain.

yahoo/huff post are particularly awesome sources for the truth; almost as good as Maggie Haberman from the nyt..

Here's the content of one of her tweets quoting Trump
“I want them to be appreciative,” the president says of governors who are criticizing the federal response."

Here's what he actually said:
"I want them to be appreciative. I don't want them to say things that aren't true. I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job. And I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about Mike Pence, the task force, I'm talking about FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers.”

Gotta love it all, haters gonna hate, TDS is real..

But we have trumps own worlds saying he tells Pence not to call her.

That’s because he doesn’t work with people unwilling to work with him. Once again he signed a emergency declaration for Michigan

yahoo/huff post are particularly awesome sources for the truth; almost as good as Maggie Haberman from the nyt..

Here's the content of one of her tweets quoting Trump
“I want them to be appreciative,” the president says of governors who are criticizing the federal response."

Here's what he actually said:
"I want them to be appreciative. I don't want them to say things that aren't true. I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job. And I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about Mike Pence, the task force, I'm talking about FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers.”

Gotta love it all, haters gonna hate, TDS is real..

TDS?

TDS is the burying of ones head in the sand. Its saying you dont support trump grabbing women by the crotch but then voting for him. Its ignoring or accepting all the unethical things he does. Its forgetting what principles one had just before they marked the circle next to his name.

TDS is something trumps followers have not people who are against him.

That’s because he doesn’t work with people unwilling to work with him. Once again he signed a emergency declaration for Michigan

This is a national emergency. Go back to my example of next time a disaster hits and a Democrats withholds aid to a red state or counties. I bet if you were on the receiving end of that you'd call that democrat a traitor and unamerican.

This is a national emergency. Go back to my example of next time a disaster hits and a Democrats withholds aid to a red state or counties. I bet if you were on the receiving end of that you'd call that democrat a traitor and unamerican.

I don’t believe anything will be withheld from Michigan. That’s my thoughts

Here's another good one, Joe Biden on the
Kavanaugh accusations:

“For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real,” said Biden during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who faced accusations that as a teenager he had assaulted a woman at a party.

His campaign now regarding the woman who alleges he assaulted her:

“Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims. We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false,” Kate Bedingfield, deputy campaign manager and communications director for the Biden campaign, said in a statement to Fox News

Hmmmmm, don't recall any "mainstream" media outlets vetting Kavanaugh's accuser or even suggesting they should actually do their job, nope, they were much more interested in destroying Kavanaugh, can't imagine why...

This is why I'm glad I work in the industry i do. My job isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

Attachments

• 20200329_000042.jpg
    20200329_000042.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back