• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you value life you show it in a weird way.

Anyone above ground can recover what they've lost. It might be easy and it might take some time but they have the oppurtunity. The ones who we lost cant recover squat because they are DEAD.

Out of curiosity how old are you?

If you value life you show it in a weird way.

Anyone above ground can recover what they've lost. It might be easy and it might take some time but they have the oppurtunity. The ones who we lost cant recover squat because they are DEAD.

Out of curiosity how old are you?
Your statement, outlook and reasoning is categorically wrong.

While out working today you would be surprised how many felt same way. We shut down entire economy for this. Many said so all these confirmed cases but less than 2k deaths. Several had laid off employees. At the dealerships they live by commission of sales. Now no money to feed their families. This is everywhere. Layoffs and people scared to death. Maybe it’s easy for you because you will get paid and don’t have a family to feed. Don’t be so quick to judge. I do value life. What happens when this comes back in fall or later and still no vaccine? Shut down everything again? Just because people want to make a living by working does not mean that don’t value life. Bottom line without money and an economy there is a recession and could be a depression. As one said today we sacrifice over 300 million lives for not even 2000 lives yet. Harsh yes but reality.

This is not even true though, hell I would love to have my plant closed for a few weeks, I am working 65-70 hrs a week every week for months now, its like that for everyone working in the plant I work in. Things are not nearly as dire as you say they are nor will they be even a month or two down the road, the stimulus money plus unemployment money will pay the hardest hit people the same as if not more than their normal pay.... sure it will be tough but it is way better than the alternative.

This is not even true though, hell I would love to have my plant closed for a few weeks, I am working 65-70 hrs a week every week for months now, its like that for everyone working in the plant I work in. Things are not nearly as dire as you say they are nor will they be even a month or two down the road, the stimulus money plus unemployment money will pay the hardest hit people the same as if not more than their normal pay.... sure it will be tough but it is way better than the alternative.
Temporarily but say hello to hyperinflation which is coming. Bread $6-8. Milk $10-12. Everyone ready for that? The stimulus is nice now but want be in near future. We can agree to disagree. Hopefully you all are right and I’m dead wrong and utopia will happen!

Temporarily but say hello to hyperinflation which is coming. Bread $6-8. Milk $10-12. Everyone ready for that? The stimulus is nice now but want be in near future.

Then I guess trump should have done more easier to prevent this economic and humanitarian disaster.

What happened to "[W]hen you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done." ?

What happened to the website that people were going to use to figure out if they needed to be tested or not and was going to be operative nearly two weeks ago (this Sunday would be two weeks)?

What happened to the drive-through testing sites that were going to be set up in Walmart parking lots to serve those people who were sent there by that website to be tested?

Seriously, why do you still believe a word out of this man's mouth?

Does our national debt even matter anymore? What happens if it’s just ignored we can always print more money right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I guess trump should have done more easier to prevent this economic and humanitarian disaster.
Humanitarian disaster? So are we going to consider the flu every year a humanitarian disaster? We can not live our lives scared. When nature is ready to clean house. Nature will and no avoiding that. I do not know if this is true but apparently there is 3 strains of mutations of this virus on stateside now and all 3 are resistant to disinfectants. There is going to be another stimulus coming as they are saying. Eventually either money because useless or hyperinflation hits. Which do you want your kids to face in their lifetimes? Kick the can down the road we have for years but now the acceleration of debt in trillions and no economy to pay taxes into. That spells absolute disaster. Much worse than this virus has caused.

Todays left leaning mainstream media is LAZY and corrupt...….That much is fact. I have the numbers in my cellphone to the parents of over a dozen dead SEALS that would be happy to tell you that! Are they the enemy? They sure as hell aren't on MY Christmas card list
Nah. Government telling you to believe nobody but the government is the enemy. No questions. No debate.

Last edited:
It's official, and I'm sorry to say, but Biden's a mumbling, bumbling bunch of hot mess...It's agonizing to listen to him....Sheer torture......And he has a 50/50 chance right now of being our next President....Scary!!!!

Edit: I think he just called Anderson Cooper, "Doctor"!!!!

Last edited:
Trump tells Pence to not talk to Governors that are not nice to him....that's the kind of BS ego tripping crap that makes Trump unfit to be the leader of the USA....

some funny/sad quotes from random people on Reddit about this....

"Trump doesn't care that the aid isn't for governors, but for Americans. This is the kind of petty ---- Trump is willing to kill people for. And he's doing it in the open and telling everyone!"

"He’s willing to let you die if your governor isn’t kissing his ass."

Last edited:
Nah. Government telling you to believe nobody but the government is the enemy. No questions. No debate.
Ignorant, biased questions not worth a debate but Im intelligent enough on my own that I dont need either one to make my decisions. Unfortunately we have millions of citizens that have lost that ability by allowing themselves to be dumbed down.......

Trump tells Pence to not talk to Governors that are not nice to him....that's the kind of BS ego tripping crap that makes Trump unfit to be the leader of the USA....

some funny/sad quotes from random people on Reddit about this....

"Trump doesn't care that the aid isn't for governors, but for Americans. This is the kind of petty poop Trump is willing to kill people for. And he's doing it in the open and telling everyone!"

"He’s willing to let you die if your governor isn’t kissing his ass."
Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back