• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stay in the house all summer. I wont be. I can promise you life for most of us will be back to normal by the time the trees leave out. To each his own...….

Wow, congratulations! This is arguably one of the hottest takes I've seen yet on the CoV! Even if we lift restrictions immediately, the financial hardship alone caused by this virus will leave permanent socio-economic scarring on the US that will resonate for years to come.

53265b5fa44da7bc7b61acb36b3026eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't even have the words for this stupidity. But "most" of America will never even know this

I legitimately think he cares about the American public, but his heart really isn't in it compared to the stock market. It's the equivalent of a parent-child relationship, sure you bringing money in to support your family is critical for their survival and loss of that income could be cataclysmic and devastating, but it's still also possible to care more about the balance of your check book than your kid.

You got kids Webber?

Comparing the totality of the H1N1 epidemic to CoV-19 pandemic that's just getting underway in the US is far from an apples-apples comparison, hopefully you understand that.

Keep deaths under 5k and I believe we succeeded

What a shocker, this source of info comes from a republican!

all you have to do is use google and and her Bill is all over the internet now . You can find it from a democratic source , won’t change the insanity . Please try and justify this BS . This is what’s holding up a deal ???

all you have to do is use google and and her Bill is all over the internet now . You can find it from a democratic source , won’t change the insanity . Please try and justify this BS . This is what’s holding up a deal ???

I don't disagree it's total bs, but there are some stipulations in the initial bill that were worth further consideration.

Rather than discuss the topic at hand, you already resort to personal attacks! I recommend stepping away from the computer for a long time.
It's not an attack, it's an observation. Just like your weather back and forth, when somebody disagrees you argue to no end and attempt to belittle them

Just cutting to the chase with the truth, even if it hurts.

You stay in the house all summer. I wont be. I can promise you life for most of us will be back to normal by the time the trees leave out. To each his own...….

It must be nice to live in your little bubble. Tell me how your opinion is even viable? Schools won't even be open until May 15th, and that probably won't happen. That's NOT back to normal. Not to mention the fact the there are people who can't visit loved ones in nursing homes and medical facilities. You are kidding yourself if you think any of those aspects are considered, "back to normal." Not to mention the ever-growing laundry list of restrictions that are already in place.

It's not an attack, it's an observation. Just like your weather back and forth, when somebody disagrees you argue to no end and attempt to belittle them

Just cutting to the chase with the truth, even if it hurts.

Have you ever considered that calling someone a know-it-all is in fact a personal attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back