• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Democrats and Liberals are focused on Biden. He won’t be president very long. His VP will be president. Biden’s health will do him in. Gonna be fun watching him and his vp destroy America. Then being able to trash the ones that voted for him just like they trashed the ones that voted for Trump last 4 years. Impeachment trials incoming. Love Karma!

One other factor that will need to be paid attention to is we're not sure how much of these factors played in in the rust belt states, and given that it was very close in those states 4 years ago, it is something to look at...

People disliking the Clinton family in Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania enough to do any of the following; not vote, vote for a 3rd party candidate, or vote for Trump.
Hillary not really campaigning in the rust belt.

As it is, those states swung to Trump on just 80k votes, and that's enough to put all 3 in the margin of error. For an example, although it could well have been fueled by recent momentum, Bernie crushed Hillary in Michigan 4 years ago, but he lost this time by quite a bit, and although I'm not totally sure on the number, I think it was something like 80% or so union voters that voted for Biden in that state (registered democrats, but even still).

Even with Biden not looking so great (Edit: looking downright bad tbh) on that Michigan video: in light of the virus spread, stock market plunge and recent polls, I’m afraid Trump’s re-election chances are slowly going down the ole Johnny flusher. He may have just lost the election.

Even with Biden not looking so great (Edit: looking downright bad tbh) on that Michigan video: in light of the virus spread, stock market plunge and recent polls, I’m afraid Trump’s re-election chances are slowly going down the ole Johnny flusher. He may have just lost the election.
You are going to be terribly disappointed in November if you desire to have Trump gone. Ive been hearing Trump is doomed since he was friggin elected.....He is facing Joe Biden. That's not exactly a clean up hitter.

You can’t put the virus spread and stock market on Trump. Any president in office would have the same issues right now. We also know from the 2016 election that polls mean nothing. Biden needs to rest up and prepare for Trump. It’s going to a long and media Armageddon in a few months. May the less crazy man win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I think it's a bit too early to say. Public perception will shift over the next 8 months, some people will make their decisions on election day. I do agree the current downturn in the market will hurt Trump but whether we are dealing with this 6-8 months from now (and how extensive it is), right before the election, is impossible to predict. Having said that, the key for many will be who Biden picks as his VP due to his potential health issues and the higher chance of the VP actually becoming the president if his health gets too bad. Hopefully he will go with a more moderate candidate, I would feel much better about things if he did. I still won't vote for him due to his views on things but I'd much rather have him and a moderate VP than a Warren or Sanders.

The ole boy has had everything you can fabricate thrown at him. Everytime your side thinks you have him pinned to the mat, you get expossed and off the canvass he comes and does an elbow drop on the left, mainstream media machine.
This virus is for real,not a made up fabricated coupe attempt like the others. But I gurantee you he is swinging for the fence to win [throwing kitchen sink at problem].

Its sad you guys are enjoying this virus,stock market plunge cause there was no way you could beat him on idealogy ,ideas or the results he was getting. But he will own it, cause that what leaders do. So American voters will tally it up come this fall. Ill do my best to suport the candidates that will promote, push for the values,ideas I think will make America stronger.
Win or lose the election has no affect on the fact the God I serve will still be on the throne. Just like everyday Ill just keep on serving him 1st and foremost. God ["you know,you Know that thing"],Family,Country.

The ole boy has had everything you can fabricate thrown at him. Everytime your side thinks you have him pinned to the mat, you get expossed and off the canvass he comes and does an elbow drop on the left, mainstream media machine.
This virus is for real,not a made up fabricated coupe attempt like the others. But I gurantee you he is swinging for the fence to win [throwing kitchen sink at problem].

Its sad you guys are enjoying this virus,stock market plunge cause there was no way you could beat him on idealogy ,ideas or the results he was getting. But he will own it, cause that what leaders do. So American voters will tally it up come this fall. Ill do my best to suport the candidates that will promote, push for the values,ideas I think will make America stronger.
Win or lose the election has no affect on the fact the God I serve will still be on the throne. Just like everyday Ill just keep on serving him 1st and foremost. God ["you know,you Know that thing"],Family,Country.

Show me evidence of your claim that I’m “enjoying this virus”. That’s a disgusting claim and I strongly suggest you edit your comment ASAP.
If you edit it appropriately, I’d then remove this post. Also, I’m not the least bit enjoying the stock market plunge.

Last edited:
Meh show me the data, what you "think" based on your biased bubble means nothing....I can guarantee that Trump is losing blue collar American votes in the rust belt to Biden in a big way. The trend is not your friend if you a Trump supporter you guys will need a big NW trend before Nov.

View attachment 37063

The only value this chart has is to sooth your Trump hating soul!

Show me evidence of your claim that I’m “enjoying this virus”. That’s a disgusting claim and I strongly suggest you edit your comment ASAP.
If you edit it appropriately, I’d then remove this post. Also, I’m not the least bit enjoying the stock market plunge.

Reminds me of the same thing Don Jr. was saying at CPAC. It is disgusting.

The left wing media wants Trump to flub the corona virus outbreak. They want him to flub it bad. To think otherwise is blindness. When the liberal governer of the most liberal State in the country commends your efforts you know you are heading in the right direction. Unfortunately there are many who just cant seem to come to grips that the POTUS and his administration are actually doing a solid job.....

Wow this thread is becoming a disaster again of "You don't love America if you don't support Trump, or you hate Trump" again. Can we actually discuss politics like adults and not accuse one another of such?
The left wing media wants Trump to flub the corona virus outbreak. They want him to flub it bad. To think otherwise is blindness. When the liberal governer of the most liberal State in the country commends your efforts you know you are heading in the right direction. Unfortunately there are many who just cant seem to come to grips that the POTUS and his administration are actually doing a solid job.....
Everyone across every party isn't doing enough compared to other countries. That's why we have cases growing rapidly. What makes it worse is they're being hush hush about it and acting like everything is going to get better fast. They're ALL in denial and need to be held accountable.

I'll drop this here even though I know those that should read it, won't. The rest can read about the 28 misleading and dishonest statements the Trump Administration has made about the Coronavirus in just the last 2 weeks. Keep in mind, this is only about the Coronavirus and only the last 2 weeks. Imagine all the others that aren't Coronavirus related (like the stock market).

I'll drop this here even though I know those that should read it, won't. The rest can read about the 28 misleading and dishonest statements the Trump Administration has made about the Coronavirus in just the last 2 weeks. Keep in mind, this is only about the Coronavirus and only the last 2 weeks. Imagine all the others that aren't Coronavirus related (like the stock market).

CNN? Are you serious? You are right about one thing......No reason to even click on it.

CNN? Are you serious? You are right about one thing......No reason to even click on it.
Yes because there is only one source of information that you can use as a golden book of fact which who knows what that is to you. No need to criticize something without a valid rebuttal. Read it and compare it to other information before you deem it as fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back