• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have issues you calling people hypocrites when you don’t even know them. You call them hypocrites just because they voted for Trump and they’re ashamed of that? That is a complete uneducated moron statement! Sounds like a liberal Statement to me they are always right and everyone else is wrong

I didn't call anyone anything. I said people I do know don't want to feel like hypocrites. But again, your taking it as an affront to you personally for some reason.

On Twitter, Taylor continued criticizing the president, saying he couldn't tell his kids he was proud to support Trump.

“I think Joe Biden is the candidate who can unify all of the Democrats, and he’s the candidate who can appeal to moderates and Republicans like me who don’t want to see four more years of President Trump," he said.

I know plenty of people that keep their head in the sand with Trump. Even lots of family. I think it's because they are embarrassed by what he says and what he does that they know they would find it intolerable and yet they still support him. It's their way of coping. If they don't pay attention then they don't have to feel like hypocrites.

Have you ever thought that the people you are referring to simply don't put his lack of decorum on twitter at the top of the list of important issues? Believe it or not there are millions of American's that don't give a damn about brownie points and the cool factor of the president. Its like throwing up a middle finger to people like you. While we enjoy the good fortune that has come our way you stew like an emotional basket case. Its called TDS for a reason......You have 4 more years of it coming your way so you better buckle up

Have you ever thought that the people you are referring to simply don't put his lack of decorum on twitter at the top of the list of important issues? Believe it or not there are millions of American's that don't give a damn about brownie points and the cool factor of the president. Its like throwing up a middle finger to people like you. While we enjoy the good fortune that has come our way you stew like an emotional basket case. Its called TDS for a reason......You have 4 more years of it coming your way so you better buckle up

I don't know what brownie points or cool factor is. Obviously a lot don't give a damn when voting right after hearing "grab them by the P*****" comment before the election. I'm not stewing just because I've decided my vote should go somewhere else. It will probably go back to republican 4 years from now. That must be hard for some to imagine that only vote Red or Blue. And it could very well be 4 more years that I'm educating my young sons on respecting the office of the Presidency but also educating them on what is decent and what is not.

I will actually vote Trump if Bernie gets the nomination. My belief for capitalism is strong enough to overlook Trump's horrible morals (IMO you don't have to agree). Same would have been true if Warren got the nomination.

But Biden gets my vote. Buttigieg would have too.

You don't have to think everyone that disagrees with the President has TDS. In fact, I think it's those that refuse to see his wrongs that really have the TDS. And there is a younger generation watching. Those of us in the middle just call it like we see it.

Watch the video....Dang, I didn't know Joe was that smart....

I don't know what brownie points or cool factor is. Obviously a lot don't give a damn when voting right after hearing "grab them by the P*****" comment before the election. I'm not stewing just because I've decided my vote should go somewhere else. It will probably go back to republican 4 years from now. That must be hard for some to imagine that only vote Red or Blue. And it could very well be 4 more years that I'm educating my young sons on respecting the office of the Presidency but also educating them on what is decent and what is not.

I will actually vote Trump if Bernie gets the nomination. My belief for capitalism is strong enough to overlook Trump's horrible morals (IMO you don't have to agree). Same would have been true if Warren got the nomination.

You don't have to think everyone that disagrees with the President has TDS. In fact, I think it's those that refuse to see his wrongs that really have the TDS. And there is a younger generation watching. Those of us in the middle just call it like we see it.

Well Im a results kind of guy. While I was serving I had a lot of senior chiefs, even high ranking admirals that make Trump look like Mother Theresa. I couldn't stand to be within a single click of some of them but I respected them. Why? Because some times you have to be a SOB and walk the walk. Trump is EXACTLY that guy. Among his many accomplishments he has at least taught some so called conservatives to stand up to liberalism....Of course he wont get those "moral compass" folks on board but that's ok. We don't need them for this go around in November.

Well Im a results kind of guy. While I was serving I had a lot of senior chiefs, even high ranking admirals that make Trump look like Mother Theresa. I couldn't stand to be within a single click of some of them but I respected them. Why? Because some times you have to be a SOB and walk the walk. Trump is EXACTLY that guy. Among his many accomplishments he has at least taught some so called conservatives to stand up to liberalism....Of course he wont get those "moral compass" folks on board but that's ok. We don't need them for this go around in November.

As Trump would say, "That was a perfect post"!! ?

Guns & Biden....SMH

And he "shushed" his female staffer. According to most liberal women, that should disqualify him right there

Healthy debate to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not a good look for Biden. I was assuming he'd behave more like an adult than Trump, which I figured wouldn't be hard to do. Hopefully this kind of thing (losing his cool) won't occur too often in the future.

That's not a good look for Biden. I was assuming he'd behave more like an adult than Trump, which I figured wouldn't be hard to do. Hopefully this kind of thing (losing his cool) won't occur too often in the future.

Yeah it’s concerning to see him losing his cool like this. It’s not the first time though, he has done similar things at a few other rallies. One symptom that people with Alzheimer’s can suffer from is quick outbursts/mood swings. With his memory issues and these outbursts starting to happen it really makes you wonder if that could be an underlying health issue he’s dealing with.

What I have a hard time rationalizing or understanding is with your personal view of Trump the man how you could say you'll probably vote Republican in 4 years but would choose Biden and his beliefs/policies over Trump/Republican policies.

While a lot of us agree Bernie is way out in left field I think Biden is not that far away, and if people choose him the down ticket will probably be affected so you'll get at least 2 years of policies potentially rammed down your throat you apparently don't agree with.

Seems like a high price to pay.

I've said it before and will say it again, my biggest fear of Trump was his big mouth, it's been realized however him over Hillary was a no-brainer, and he's pleasantly surprised me with policies, judicial placements, and putting America 1st as best he can.

The beauty of this Country is the ability to vote, so folks should do just that.

Ill save you the montouge of clips. This is S.O.P. Surely this incident today isnt the 1st time youve seen this from him. You guys harp on Trumps character and the guy your getting behind is as corrupt,inept and anger filled as they come.
Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back