• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

What do you think about this @Sandbar? Sounds like everyone is getting nervous. Hezbollah said the delay is punishment and meant to keep the anxiety high.

Well I will stand by this....... Israel isn't bluffing. Is Iran? It's already way past the point of a peaceful ending for anybody. This conflict can only end bad it's just a matter of how bad. Like I mentioned yesterday, a lot of questions could be answered in the coming days because Israel might as well be alone at this point. My biggest question at this point is whether or not Israel decides to be preemptive to this latest threat

Walz already picking weirdo Vance apart. 🤣 View attachment 149582
You fit right in to the GROOMER Party. That Agenda and the Economy or not gonna work this November. Your only hope is long counting in Philly,Detroit,MilwaukeeAtl and Phoenix. Yall are good at that and its your only hope. Good news is your 1-0 @ I dont see any changes from 2020. Zuckerberg want be spending 17 mill in ATL on mules. So maybe that will help a nudge down there.

1722986453824.png

Last edited:
Regarding questions why Harris hasn’t faced the press yet, I would expect that after the convention. I can’t stress enough as a former campaign guy how quickly they’ve pulled this together. By every account the Biden campaign was a joke. The amount of around the clock work to get to this point is just crazy.

I really hope more people take notice of this and realize we don’t need such long campaigns. 100 days for a general election means the pace is at a hair on fire level and is obviously generating excitement. I think elections should be something we get excited about instead of dreading.

To put on my camo Harris/Walz hat now, after seeing their rally tonight I think he’s perfect for the job. Not a lawyer, former teacher, military service yada yada is great. Even better is Walz has a fantastic ability to hype a crowd and be exceptionally relatable. In his Congressional days he was scored as moderate and has leaned left as governor to go along with the Minnesota legislature.

First rule of having a running mate is do no harm. Ds got a chance to see Rs screw that part up and went a different direction. I really thought Harris would pick Shapiro until his “volunteer service” with the IDF came out. Walz looks like the safe pick but he certainly exceeded that expectation.

Btw I still wouldn’t bother looking at polls until after the DNC. People that aren’t paying close attention now will get to see the new ticket at that point. D faithful like the pairings but need to wait and see what everyday people think.

Regarding questions why Harris hasn’t faced the press yet, I would expect that after the convention. I can’t stress enough as a former campaign guy how quickly they’ve pulled this together. By every account the Biden campaign was a joke. The amount of around the clock work to get to this point is just crazy.

I really hope more people take notice of this and realize we don’t need such long campaigns. 100 days for a general election means the pace is at a hair on fire level and is obviously generating excitement. I think elections should be something we get excited about instead of dreading.

You are probably right, all one needs is a propaganda spewing media on your side and magic generally happens pretty quickly.

Soooo this hasn't crossed anybody else's mind this could happen? It has mine. Not enough popcorn.
She received 99% of the votes in the virtual roll-call that was done to make sure there were no ballot access issues. She is the nominee. The excitement on the D side is very high right now which to be honest surprised me a bit. I figured she would want to display a "new Kamala" this time around as she wasn't well received in 2019. So far so good and we'll see what the next 90 days bring.

You are probably right, all one needs is a propaganda spewing media on your side and magic generally happens pretty quickly.
Well hopefully the Ds can catch up there. I'm sure the DNC doesn't like playing second fiddle to the most watched network in the country.

She received 99% of the votes in the virtual roll-call that was done to make sure there were no ballot access issues. She is the nominee. The excitement on the D side is very high right now which to be honest surprised me a bit. I figured she would want to display a "new Kamala" this time around as she wasn't well received in 2019. So far so good and we'll see what the next 90 days bring.
Oh yes, let's see what happens. Nothing is better than this show. 🍿🍿

Kamala was literally made the presidential nominee with no votes or due process.

This is the woman who supposedly had less than 1% of the primary vote back in 2020, against Joe.

The Democrat "leaders" made a choice for their whole base. Unlike the Trump side and Maga screwing things for us by skipping over Haley, the Democrats are giving you no choice.

Democrats don't even realize what's happening.

Back