• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Was able to talk with several people from the Richmond Hill area (Republican area) and they love the idea of adding a veteran to the ticket. Lots of Trump supporters here in Bryan County Georgia. Military is strong in the Savannah metro and other battleground states like North Carolina. IMO the ticket just got better with a veteran who also legalized weed in his state. Atlanta is gonna come out strong for him and most military bases in the swing states and over seas votes. The only hate I see from weirdo Vance and this forum isn’t really gonna change the mind of the undecided voters. Those type of voters are generally anti-gun violence and George Floyd supporters. Bash all you want but I love this pick. 💕

Was able to talk with several people from the Richmond Hill area (Republican area) and they love the idea of adding a veteran to the ticket. Lots of Trump supporters here in Bryan County Georgia. Military is strong in the Savannah metro and other battleground states like North Carolina. IMO the ticket just got better with a veteran who also legalized weed in his state. Atlanta is gonna come out strong for him and most military bases in the swing states and over seas votes. The only hate I see from weirdo Vance and this forum isn’t really gonna change the mind of the undecided voters. Those type of voters are generally anti-gun violence and George Floyd supporters. Bash all you want but I love this pick. 💕
You did read the letter veterans sent from his state against him right? Or are you discounting that?

You did read the letter veterans sent from his state against him right? Or are you discounting that?
Def discounting that. There’s gonna be republican veterans who will never vote for a democrat. I’m just talking about those on the fence who vote both ways or sit out. Harris is trying to win the election not over people who have Truth Social on their phone. 😂

Here comes the money and support. I mean picking a popular governor over a weird book author seems like a no brainer. Not only will Minnesota largely go more blue it will spread to Michigan where he is liked. They need to heavily advertise weed for Atlanta, Raleigh, Savannah and even some cities in Florida would certainly help. IMG_3340.jpeg

Def discounting that. There’s gonna be republican veterans who will never vote for a democrat. I’m just talking about those on the fence who vote both ways or sit out. Harris is trying to win the election not over people who have Truth Social on their phone. 😂
You don’t know if they are Republicans or Dems. Heck could be both. Point is military personnel regardless of party have stated he is a fraud.

You don’t know if they are Republicans or Dems. Heck could be both. Point is military personnel regardless of party have stated he is a fraud.
As I have reminded folks here multiple times, Bo Bergdhal was in the military too. There are plenty people who wore the uniform that I don't respect one bit. I don't know his military background but it doesn't take much of a look to see he was what we call rear echelon......

As I have reminded folks here multiple times, Bo Bergdhal was in the military too. There are plenty people who wore the uniform that I don't respect one bit. I don't know his military background but it doesn't take much of a look to see he was what we call rear echelon......
Idk , Bowe is echoing sentiments you yourself have echoed

“mom, dad The future is too good to waste on lies. And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be american. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in [...] is all revolting. [...] [Three good sergeants had been forced to move to another company] [...] and one of the biggest ---- bags is being put in charge of the team. [...] [My battalion commander was] a conceited old fool. [...] In the US army you are cut down for being honest ... but if you are a conceited brown nosing ---- bag you will be allowed to do [whatever] you want, and you will be handed your higher rank ... The system is wrong. I am ashamed to be an american. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools. ... The US army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at. It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools, and bullies. The few good SGTs are getting out as soon as they can, [...] I am sorry for everything here. These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid, that they have no idea how to live ... We don't even care when we hear each other talk about running their children down in the dirt streets with our armored trucks ... We make fun of them in front of their faces, and laugh at them for not understanding we are insulting them [...] I am sorry for everything. The horror that is america is disgusting. There are a few more boxes coming to you guys. Feel free to open them, and use them.[2]: 4 “

Walz is gonna go a tour and tout his military badges and service. He is a hero. Weirdos are in damage control after former Trump aides and republicans joined Harris. If they lose the military now they screwed. No recovery. 80% chance Harris has won now. I mean she picked a decorated popular military governor and Donald picked a weirdo that has sex with furniture. Walz wins elections due to his military experience. Yall are in deep ----.

Back